A soulmate- a feeling of deep/natural affinity..may be similarity, love, romance, friendship, intimacy, sexuality,spirituality,compatibility & trust.[Plato]
Love friends, socializing & happy people..Intelligence & humour in a guy is very attractive. Music taste -fairly eclectic. Enjoy seeing bands, going out to eat, walks on the beach & mountains/bush. Love nights playing board/trivia or fun games... BBQs- beach/picnic/home...Also love art galleries! Laughing is one of the greatest pleasures in life, to be with people who enable this is a big PLUS!...
I guess one would say I am social - but I also enjoy quiet time!
I am candid!
I am not interested in players or sleazes or a one night stand - if this is your agenda -please do not contact -why waste your time or mine!??
I am busy - just living life and feeling great!
I love this part of the world and am eternally grateful to be living such a wonderful life!
2014 has been one of growth and many firsts
* have climbed Mt Warning
* spent a fun day at the Magic Millions.
*Danced in the 'mosh pit' at the Byron Blues fest - lurrve the Doobie Bros!.
* climbed outside the top of the Q1 (Eeek)!!!!!
*Spent an enjoyable time at the Broadbeach Blues fest.
*Explored all that Splendour in the Grass had to offer in regard to music, comic shows, burlesque shows and the Moet tent!!
* Was at the Brisbane premiere of the musical - The Lion King.
Am continuously learning new things which is exhilarating and fulfilling.
Thanks for reading my profile!....
If you like it...then contact!...Life is whizzing by!
At a glance
|Summary||TweedcoastGal61's details||TweedcoastGal61's ideal partner|
|Age||53 years old||48 - 60 yrs old|
Northern Rivers, NSW
|Within 50km of her|
|Body type||Average||Average, A bit overweight, Slim, Athletic|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||at least 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Single, Divorced, Widowed, Separated|
Yes, have children living at home
||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Social||Private, Very Social, Average, Social|
|Eye colour||Blue||Hazel, Green, Grey, Black, Blue, Brown|
|Hair colour||Blonde||Red, Bald, Auburn, Grey, White, Blonde, Dark Brown, Light Brown, Black|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European||South European, Asian, Other, Indian, North European, Middle Eastern, Other Caucasian, East European, Other Islander, Black / African, Hispanic / Latino, Mixed Race, Aboriginal / TSI|
|Religion||Catholic||Agnostic, Anglican, New Age, Atheist, Other Christian, Catholic|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter||No strong beliefs, Left wing, Swinging voter, Right wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
A communicator - honest, well mannered, courteous, calm, thoughtful & sincere. Loves the beach and the mountains. Likes to be active as well as relax & chill out. Explore, markets, galleries, headlands, lookouts, lighthouses, cafes, restaurants,movies (me!), a good band or musician + great food!
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Jazz, blues, rock, classical, soul, popular, Mowtown.Van Morrison, Cat, E Franklin, Muddly Waters, John L, ACDC, INxs, Fleetwood Mac, Bealtles, Dean Martin, Elton Jon, Dire Straits, Eric Clapton. Doobie Bros. Stevie Wonder. Frank Sinatra. Reggae. Mozart, Vivaldi -Love great guitar!List continues!!
- I will read anything! Apart from GORE! At the moment I am reading - profiles! Biographies, mystery, adventure, romance, new age, comedy, philosophy, psychology, education, politics, religion, the news and most importantly instructions!
- Movies & TV
- Love going to the cinema. Don't mind some TV, try to watch the news, Australia story & Four Corners. Rockwiz. History, comedy. Love some movies such as Forrest Gump, English Patient, The Notebook, The Bourne Identity, Monty Python + some old classics (It's a Wonderful Life). Lot's of great movies!
- Walking, yoga, dancing. Swimming in the surf, bike riding. climbing the headland to look for whales. Happy to try anything and keep the positive endorphins working!
- Other Interests
- Interested in people, eating out, having a chat, listening to good live musicians or comedians. Spending time at the beach, markets, bush walking - exploring, swimming, BBQ, movies. Music festivals. Rock pools, whale & dolphin watching. Music concerts & art galleries. Learning new things!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if TweedcoastGal61 is online now.
- Get to know TweedcoastGal61 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: