Well the world didn't end...what now?
Shameful self promotion is the worst isn't it? Ok, well in summary, I am a 30 year old single professional (as opposed to professional single), just looking for that special someone like everyone else. I have a great job, live on my own, no kids or pets and enjoy being sociable with fun, charismatic and intelligent people. I have a quirky sense of humor and like to think I'm an optimist.
I love socialising with friends and making new ones, dining out, enjoying great food and wine, weekend trips away, fishing, trivia nights, cranking out a tune at karaoke and going to the odd live sporting event (NRL, cricket etc.). Due to my career I haven't had much of an opportunity to travel, but would definitely like to change that in the near future.
At a glance
Click on the details below to edit
VintageGenY's ideal partner
Impacts your search and matches
|Age||31 years old||27 - 39 yrs old|
|Location||Brisbane, QLD||within 50km of Brisbane 4000|
|Body type||Slim||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||at least 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Trying to quit|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European||North European, East European, Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Right wing||Swinging voter, No strong beliefs, Right wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Degree||Some college, Degree, Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
Kind with a dash of emotional stability, confidence, intelligence, wit and charisma. A strong sense of self and direction is important, and someone who looks after their appearance. Oh, and ability to articulate, spell and punctuate is a must :)
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Wide and varied tastes including classics such as Pink Floyd, the Police, and the Beatles. Fav more current artists include 30 Secs to Mars, Fall Out Boy, Fun, Ed Sheeran, Florence & the Machine, Gotye, My Chemical Romance, Sigur Ros, You Me At Six, and The Temper Trap.
- Certainly not 50 Shades of Grey. I read the first 5 pages of that poorly written tripe and thought my brain was going to atrophy out of my ears. I recently read The Great Gatsby for the first time. My idea of literature porn if you can appreciate how masterful the English language can be!
- Movies & TV
- Fav TV shows include Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Californication, True Blood, The X-Files, Revenge, Red Dwarf and Blackadder. Love anything Monty Python, and some of my fav movies of all time are The Lost Boys, Young Guns and The Commitments.
- Love the NRL. Am a Wests Tigers fan from way back, but also have a soft spot for the Broncos. In terms of playing sport...I can skate (roller and ice), play really bad pool, and can hold my own at poker. Does that count? Oh, and I try to go jogging a few times a week.
- Other Interests
- Fishing and karaoke!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if VintageGenY is online now.
- Get to know VintageGenY safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 18 Jun '13