The best things in life are free **plus postage and handling**
Shameful self promotion is the worst isn't it? Ok, well in summary, I am a 31 year old single professional (as opposed to professional single), just looking for that special someone like everyone else. I have a great job, live on my own, no kids or pets and enjoy being sociable with fun, charismatic and intelligent people. I have a fairly quirky sense of humor and definitely aspire most days to be an optimist. Except on Mondays. No one can be optimistic about Mondays.
I love socialising with friends and making new ones. I have a passion for great food and wine, trying new restaurants and cocktail bars, weekend trips away, fishing, trivia nights, hosting friendly poker nights, cranking out a tune at karaoke and going to the odd live sporting event (Broncos season ticket holder but closet Wests Tigers fan). I have been studying and working hard since I can remember...and as such I haven't put enough time aside for travel which I definitely regret and would like to remedy in the very near future :)
At a glance
|Summary||VintageGenY's details||VintageGenY's ideal partner|
|Age||32 years old||27 - 39 yrs old|
|Location||Brisbane, QLD||within 50km of Brisbane 4000|
|Body type||Slim||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||at least 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Trying to quit|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European||Other Caucasian, North European, East European|
|Political persuasion||Right wing||Swinging voter, No strong beliefs, Right wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Degree||Some college, Degree, Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for someone with emotional stability, charisma, confidence and intelligence. Oh, and ability to articulate, spell and punctuate is a must :)
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Wide and varied tastes including classics such as Pink Floyd, the Police, and the Beatles. Fav more current artists include 30 Secs to Mars, Fall Out Boy, Fun, Ed Sheeran, Florence & the Machine, Gotye, My Chemical Romance, Sigur Ros, You Me At Six, and The Temper Trap.
- Certainly not 50 Shades of Grey. I read the first 5 pages of that poorly written tripe and thought my brain was going to atrophy out of my ears. I recently read The Great Gatsby for the first time. My idea of literature porn if you can appreciate how masterful the English language can be!
- Movies & TV
- Fav TV shows include Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Californication, True Blood, The X-Files, Revenge, Red Dwarf and Blackadder. Love anything Monty Python, and some of my fav movies of all time are The Lost Boys, Young Guns and The Commitments.
- Definitely not a huge sports buff. So if you're looking for a marathon/rock climbing/Tough Mudder buddy....exit stage left now! I try to go jogging/walking a few times a week and quite enjoy the odd yoga session.
- Other Interests
- Wine, fishing, sleeping, wine, karaoke, poker, wine...
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if VintageGenY is online now.
- Get to know VintageGenY safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: