I am a tall, healthy, divorced Australian male, with a sense of humour and I am comfortable in my own skin and enjoy having fun.
I am a warm, caring, honest and affectionate individual who is not afraid to show my feelings in public. I enjoy a wide selection of activities, from bush walking, attending a cocktail party, visiting the art gallery or going to the ballet, I can usually fit in without any trouble.
I am a true romantic at heart and I still like to hold the door open for a lady and send some flowers for no reason.
I would class myself as a clean and tidy individual who would like the same in my partner. I can communicate on a wide selection of topics at most levels and I don't think that I am hard to please and I usually mix in easily with those around me.
At a glance
|Summary||VintageMerlot's details||VintageMerlot's ideal partner|
|Age||59 years old||45 - 60 yrs old|
Sydney - Hills, NSW
(Castle Hill/ Northwest Sydney)
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Average, Slim, A bit overweight, Large-ish|
|Height||6'1/185 cm||5'0/152 cm - 6'1/185 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Separated, Widowed, Single|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours, Undecided, Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's, Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Social||Very Social, Average, Social, Very Private, Private|
|Eye colour||Blue||Black, Brown, Hazel, Other, Blue, Grey, Green|
|Hair colour||Grey||White, Black, Auburn, Dark Brown, Blonde, Other, Red, Grey, Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European||Other, Indian, Mixed Race, Aboriginal / TSI, Asian, Hispanic / Latino, Black / African, Other Islander, Middle Eastern, East European, South European, North European, Other Caucasian|
|Religion||Catholic||Other, Buddhist, Islamic, Catholic, Anglican, Jewish, Sikh, New Age, Agnostic, Atheist, Other Christian, Hindu, Born Again Christian|
|Political persuasion||Left wing, No strong beliefs, Right wing, Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Often, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||High School||Degree, Diploma, High School, Post Graduate, Some college|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing||Advertising / PR / Media, Hospitality / Tourism / Travel, Retired, Accounting, Defence / Emergency Services, Volunteer / Charity / Community, Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering, Administration, Consulting, Government, Property / Real Estate, Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, Mining, Other, Financial Services, Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, Transport / Logistics / Warehousing, HR/Employment / Training, Sales / Marketing, Agricultural, IT / Telecoms, Trades / Services, Retail / Consumer / Personal Services, Education / Science, Legal, Healthcare / Medical, Construction|
|Job role||Technical||Professional, Technical, Other, Management, Customer Service Role, Admin / Clerical / Secretarial, Senior Management, Executive, Business Owner, Tradesperson|
What I'm looking for
The lady I seek will be attractive to me, affectionate, caring and have a warm heart. She should be confident, a good communicator, with a good dress sense (from jeans to formal) along with a good sense of humour and must like having fun. She must be honest!
- Female, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- All styles appleal to me with the exception of Country and Western (Some Country Rock is fine!), Heavy Metal, "Head Banging" or Rap music.
- I enjoy reading the daily papers and tend to read more articles rather than novels.
- Movies & TV
- True stories, a good comedy, some action and "feel good" movies appeal to me such as Pretty Woman, Sleepless in Seattle, Ferris Buellers Day Off, Life of Brian, Jerry McGuire, Field of Dreams and Top Gun. I also enjoy documentaries and the news. Not "fussed" on Horror or Sci Fi.
- I have played most sports throught out my life including, athletics (running), rugby league - St George supporter, rugby union, squash, bike riding, golf, and even roller blading. I enjoy surfing, but I am not the greatest swimmer.
- Other Interests
- I love to dine out at a BYO or Fine Dining restaurant, going to the movies, dancing (I would like to do more with that someone special), country drives or just staying home and watching a DVD
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if VintageMerlot is online now.
- Get to know VintageMerlot safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: