29, Female, Single, Central Coast, NSWAdd to favourites
"We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world." - Buddah.
At a glance
|Summary||Virtualalias's details||Virtualalias's ideal partner|
|Age||29 years old||25 - 40 yrs old|
Central Coast, NSW
(Mid-North Coast NSW)
|within 100km of Port Macquarie 2444|
|Smoking habits||Trying to quit|
Yes, have children living at home
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Religion||Other, Buddhist, New Age, Atheist, Agnostic|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
What I'm looking for
- Male, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- A wide spectrum of tunes across many genres. Groove Armada, Claire Bowditch, Butterfingers, Tim Minchin. I prefer downloading my own choice of content over listening to commercial radio. ABC radio podcasts is a vice of mine, and I respect triple J for their support of independent and local artists.
- I love to read, although in stints and starts. I enjoy Tim Winton's works. 'The Slap' by Christos Tsiolkas. Kate Grenville's 'Joan Makes History'. Australian History and Sociology text books. :)
- Movies & TV
- Television fries your brain and it's well documented that it's responsible for square eyes. In saying that, I'm partial to documentaries and reputable news and current affairs coverage. Australian and Foreign film over Hollywood, although I did enjoy Bridesmaids.
- Sport that encompasses self discipline and a healthy level of competition. I bought myself a tennis racquet the other day!
- Other Interests
- I'm a bit of a handy woman. I like building and creating things. I've refurbished a caravan in the past and have painted and lacquered many surfaces and items in my time. Gardening is a love of mine, it's very special to witness and support the life cycle of plants.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Virtualalias is online now.
- Get to know Virtualalias safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 31 Dec '12