One third mans man, one third in touch with my feminine side and one third inner child!
Thanks for looking at my profile. Clearly the standard on RSVP isn't high if you've ended up here. Sorry about that. I hear eHarmony is better.
Since you're here, take a seat on this lovely sofa, toilets are over there, the emergency exit is at the end of these glowing arrows and there's a well stocked bar fridge in easy reach.
Do you like the imagery?
I'm an extremely social, outgoing, endlessly cheerful, highly playful and pretty cheeky brunette. I'm pretty quirky, as you may have noticed, but, in my opinion, quirky is what you're called when you're more fun than boring people. I believe that people are good, experience is the point of life and that something is always better shared (except cheesecake). I rely on my smile to get me out of trouble. A lot. Chivalry and manners are important, which helps.
I'm some sort of IT consultant. I'm able to talk to people and colour between the lines so I get paid enough not to have to be financially responsible. I love my job!
I love "fun" sports... the sort where there's a risk of death or injury. I rock climb, scuba dive, 4WD, camp, snowboard, am starting a sailing course and re-qualifying for my pilots. On a quieter front, I love hosting film or board game nights, house parties and photography (Canon, none of that Nikon stuff). So, you know, I do everything.
Lots of travel is a given. 4 weeks in Thailand and Samoa last year. 4 weeks crossing the Simpson Desert (the hard way) this. I'm planning climbing Island Peak next!
I'm clearly a little hyperactive and very egotistical, but otherwise well-adjusted so don't let that put you off. I like quiet nights too - evenings reading in coffee shops. I think its the small things that make the difference and your relationships that define the quality of your life.
At a glance
|Summary||VitaExtraordinaria's details||VitaExtraordinaria's ideal partner|
|Age||36 years old||30 - 36 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW||Within 25km of his|
|Height||6'1/185 cm||5'0/152 cm - 6'1/185 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
What I'm looking for
Someone whos company I enjoy. Simple as that!
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Hummm...bit of a strange mixed bag,to be honest.I have no shame,so will admit to have listened to Whigfield,think the Ghostbusters theme is an all time great and am unbelievably crap at remembering song names.On my (pink) iPod think I have the most of David Guetta (you know.. that dude)
- Iain M Banks. Possibly the most visionary writer since Asimov. I'm a guy, so sci-fi was going to be in there. Also like historical fiction particularly wars (guy) and the odd fantasy (guy). Have no problems spending an evening reading in Gloria Jeans or bed. Thats my idea of down time :)
- Movies & TV
- Scifi, humour, some chick flicks. I dont watch TV, but will chill out with a film a couple of times a week. Quite well viewed :) Recent favorates: Wall-E, Contact, Love Actually (although I wish something went wrong), Closing Doors, Enemy At the Gates, Hotel Rwanda, Shawshank, Good Will
- Extreme. I mean Xtreme. Sorry, still catching up... XTREME!!!! :p Scuba (you want scuba?), sky diving, mountain biking, 4x4ing (yeah, thats a sport :p), white water kayaking, snowboarding and rock climbing.
- Other Interests
- Camping, traveling, stuff, seeing Australia, photography, meals out, more stuff, drinks with friends, games nights, house parties, other types of stuff. In fact just about any social event and do a lot of the hosting. I never say no. Its a personal philosophy! :p
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if VitaExtraordinaria is online now.
- Get to know VitaExtraordinaria safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 27 Jan '15