Intelligent and genuine guy looking for some help from a lady on a couple of questions?
Hi there. Have you ever wondered why you have something called a funny bone, when it's really unfunny when you bump it? Or ever thought how to invent an automatic electronic checkout machine while waiting in the longest and slowest queue in the world at a supermarket. If you've got some thoughts on these, or similar such musings, or just have an inquisitive mind, we should talk - it will be fun.
Seriously though, I'm a professional working in Brisbane. I enjoy great conversation especially long into the night over some great wine. Being active is also important to me -getting outdoors and experiencing nature. I value friendships and believe that supporting friends is a must in life. I also have a strong sense of social justice and support for the local community. I like exploring and learning - these are real joys in life. Recently travelled to South America. Any lady who can speak Spanish or would like to learn, that would be great as I'd like to keep learning Spanish.
I love all animals, but am really a dog person - you know as apposed to a cat person. Don't get me wrong cats are fine - to feed to dogs (only kidding).... I think.
At a glance
|Summary||Viver's details||Viver's ideal partner|
|Age||45 years old||37 - 47 yrs old|
|Location||Brisbane, QLD||within 25km of Mitchelton 4053|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering|
What I'm looking for
A lady who is intelligent, thoughtful of others, witty, open to new ideas, can laugh at every day things and has a positive outlook.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Could show my age here. I have a broad range of music interests, except for rap music. Favourite artists would be Billy Joel (grew up on his music), Elton John and bands like the Beatles and the Police. More recent artists would be Missy Higgins, Alanis Morissette and Enya to name a few.
- I enjoy reading, but dont do as much as Id like. Ive been known to read fiction, but probably first head to non fiction. I like reading biographies you can lean a lot from other peoples experiences. Books on history are also a favourite.
- Movies & TV
- I like movies but also live theatre nothing like the live experience. Comedies are great Monty Python and the Blues Brothers as a start. Any movie with some meaning behind it and a good storyline. Dont watch a lot of TV, but did get hooked on Seinfeld it appealed to my sense of humour
- I enjoy watching sports, but prefer to play. My main sports have been tennis, cricket, golf and netball currently an active tennis player. Ill give most other sports a go, except for heavy contact sports unfortunatley my glasses dont like contact sports.
- Other Interests
- In 300 characters of less, other interests include cooking (especially indian and thai food), travel, eating chocolate (serious chocoholic), wines, bike riding, gardening, & bush walking. Ive just taken up Yoga and really into this at the moment. There are others, but out of space - pencils down
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Viver is online now.
- Get to know Viver safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: