So apparently this is the first thing you'll read about me...Why not click on my profile to have a better look?
Well this is tricky, having to write something about your self isn't as easy as I thought it would be, but here it goes.
I am currently at university studying to become a designer which is a pretty interesting field. I like the idea that once I finish uni and work in the industry that I am affecting peoples everyday lives and routines and probably making the world a better place. I hope to finish uni next year and then either starting a second bachelors degree or even a masters.
My friends would describe me as reliable, friendly, easy to talk to and I tend to make friends fairly easily.
I haven't done any traveling overseas just yet but plan to do it soon. I would really like to go to Japan, Germany, France, UK and Sweden. I've traveled mainly between Sydney and Melbourne, but aim to go to every state some point next year.
My ideal night would be at a pub with friends, a couple of drinks and a good meal and why not some trivia as well. Or going for a drive and explore what there is around Sydney.
Friends and family are important to me. I like spending time with them and are usually awesome to hangout with.
I also do like watching sport from NRL to F1 especially when my teams are doing well.
Well that's all I can think of really. If you like what you've read don't hesitate to say hi.
At a glance
|Summary||Vman88's details||Vman88's ideal partner|
|Age||25 years old||22 - 26 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - West, NSW||within 50km of Sydney 2000|
|Body type||A bit overweight||Average, Athletic, A bit overweight|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Average||Social, Average, Private|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown||Dark Brown, Blonde, Light Brown, Auburn, Red|
|Ethnic/cultural background||South European||North European, Other Caucasian, South European, Mixed Race, East European|
|Religion||Catholic||Agnostic, Catholic, Atheist, Anglican|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Some college|
|Industry||Retail / Consumer / Personal Services|
|Job role||Customer Service Role|
What I'm looking for
The person I am looking for someone that is laid back and easy to hang around with and doesn't mind chilling out while watching a movie.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I really like my rock and metal. However my playlist does have Fleetwood Mac and a mix of some electronic music....really its a bit of everything. Trivium, Pantera, HOW TO DESTROY ANGELS, Roadrunner Records Australia, Metallica, Chemical Brothers and a lot of stuff from 60's to now
- I read a lot of non fictional stuff. The only fictional book I have is A Clockwork Orange which isn't too bad once you get your head around the authors use of the English language.
- Movies & TV
- I am a bit of a Sci Fi junkie, so anything Sci FI I'd watch and don't mind the odd comedy either. For TV shows at the moment im really into Boardwalk Empire and also The Walking Dead. Sopranos is a big fav of mine as well. For films anything done by Stanley Kubrick.
- Don't really play a sport but do like watching it whether it be NRL or any for of motor sports.
- Other Interests
- I'm involved in a pretty awesome project but you'll only find out about it if we meet up. Can't tell you everything now.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Vman88 is online now.
- Get to know Vman88 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 21 May '13