You need to impress me
If you are waiting for prince charming, get out of your head dumbass and e-mail me already.
Unless you're a needy bitch, then email any dude with nerd in their title instead.
All you need to know is
I AM FUN.
Now try and get my attention
At a glance
|Summary||WaitWhat's details||WaitWhat's ideal partner|
|Age||29 years old||25 - 32 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 10km of Willoughby 2068|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Industry||Advertising / PR / Media|
What I'm looking for
I wonder how many intelligent woman there are left in Sydney, that want only some harmless good old fashioned fun
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- top three; (want more e-mail me) 1. Radiohead 2. The Cure 3. Ben Folds
- top three; (want more e-mail me) 1. High fidelity 2. The beach 3. Candy
- Movies & TV
- top Three - right now 1. Parks and recreation 2. Community 3. SNL
- like to watch most. play some golf, love the beach.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if WaitWhat is online now.
- Get to know WaitWhat safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 23 May '13