So a little about me...
Originally from the UK I've been living in Sydney for 8 years and love it here.
I'm pretty social and spend my spare time catching up with friends over brunch, dinner, a few drinks at the pub or the occasional crazy night on the town. I enjoy cooking and love an evening in with friends, a good meal, red wine and lots of laughs.
I like to be planning the next trip away be it a weekend with friends or something further afield. Finally made it to Byron a few weeks ago and loved it. Christmas in July and some winter sun are next on the list.
I'm usually game to try new things which is sometimes amazing; I finally tried scuba diving in Borneo and loved it...and sometimes not; abseiling into caves in NZ it turns out is not for me - never again!!
If you'd like to find out more send me a kiss...
At a glance
|Summary||WakeyWakey76's details||WakeyWakey76's ideal partner|
|Age||36 years old||34 - 42 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 10km of Sydney 2000|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||5'8/172 cm - over 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single, Widowed, Separated|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Often|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
|Job role||Senior Management|
What I'm looking for
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Florence and the Machine, Mumford and Sons. iPod contains a mixture of pop, soul and the odd musical...anything I can sing along to in the car!
- Sunday paper over brunch and far too many magazines is about it at the moment.
- Movies & TV
- Happy to watch the latest blockbuster or a film at the Verona. Most difficult decision is usually between popcorn or pick & mix! TV: Mad Men, Game of Thrones, The West Wing, Modern Family, QI, True Blood
- Doing: Mostly classes at the gym and distracting my trainer to avoid doing the exercises I don't like! Oh and I own a surfboard...seemed like a great idea after a weekend surf trip and which I've used about twice! Watching: Tigers, Wildcats, The Ashes (England of course!)
- Other Interests
- Cooking, eating, red wine, paddle boarding, taking my bike out for a spin.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if WakeyWakey76 is online now.
- Get to know WakeyWakey76 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: