I'm Mr Right, or Mr Bond, or Mr Grey, depending on who you're looking for!
I'm an intelligent (yes, I can spell), honest & sincere guy who wants to enjoy each and every day, and the simple things each and every day brings, be it the warmth of the sun, the smell of spring or the sound of rain on the roof. Would love to meet somebody special to share these with.
On one hand, I have been described as very affectionate, confident and a lil' bit cheeky. If you are too, there's a good chance we'll get on just fine! On the other hand I have been described as a gentleman and chivalrous, so I will open doors for you and walk on the traffic side of the footpath :-)
Music is an important part of my life. I play bass and sing and until recently played in a band. I have two gorgeous children and I cherish my time with them. In summer I enjoy playing with my kids in the pool, or getting out on the water on my boat, water skiing, fishing, or overnighting on the boat at my favourite place in the world, Refuge Bay.
At a glance
|Summary||Whereisvenus's details||Whereisvenus's ideal partner|
|Age||46 years old||30 - 50 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - West, NSW||within 25km of Rouse Hill 2155|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
Honest, intelligent, affectionate, passionate, cheeky, flirty (with me) sensual & caring. Fits the sought after acronyms (DTE, GSOH etc...LOL). Is that too much to ask??!!.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- 70's-Current. Anything from The Eagles to Kings of Leon & Daughtry. I also play bass guitar & sing. Trying to teach myself keyboard but need help! Anyone know what to throw to a drowning bass player?
- Year 2 readers (I'm ALMOST as good at reading as my kids), biographies, boating magazines and yes....the good old Sunday Papers (isn't that a prerequisite for joining RSVP?).
- Movies & TV
- Not a big movie fan. If it's daylight, I'd rather be outdoors. If it's night, I'd rather be....elsewhere! I'm a fan of Spicks and Specks (and Adam Hills generally, thank you for the repeats ABC2) and ....dare I say it, Australia's Got Talent, X Factor, The Voice etc.
- Fishing & boating, snow & water skiing and/or boarding, golf occasionally. Daily crunches, pushups and weights. Does helping coach my son's soccer team count?
- Other Interests
- Surfing the net (dir!), Cooking for my kids....or you :-)
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Whereisvenus is online now.
- Get to know Whereisvenus safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: