Looking for new adventures and someone to share them with.
Independent, strong willed and seriously demented sense of humour. I love to laugh and have fun. I have a successful career and enjoy being intellectually challenged. I'm active, social and spontaneous. Love to go out for coffee, also enjoy quiet nights at home, good conversation, weekends away, good conversation, going to the movies or out for dinner, oh and good conversation.
Have never been married and don't have any children, well only furry ones so looking for an animal lover. I would love to settle down and have a family, but won't compromise who I am to do so.
People who think they're better than others.
Brussel sprouts (urk!)
Txt spk drives me insane. It's not gr8, it's just damn irritating (lol). See I just annoyed myself.
I have a bunch of favourite quotes, but these probably sum me up the best.
~ Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain ~
~ Tact is for people that don't have the wit to be sarcastic ~
~ You catch more flies with honey than vinegar ~
At a glance
|Summary||Workhardplayharder's details||Workhardplayharder's ideal partner|
|Age||42 years old||35 - 48 yrs old|
|Location||Darwin, NT||within 100km of Darwin 0800|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||5'7/170 cm - over 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Trying to quit|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single, Separated, Widowed|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Undecided||Undecided, Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Very Social||Social, Average, Very Social|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||High School|
What I'm looking for
Looking for someone who enjoys socialising, being active and discussing everything from current affairs to the best team in the AFL (Geelong of course ha!). A sense of humour and ability to laugh at yourself is essential. Fun and daring works too :)
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Very eclectic taste in music - everything from P!nk to Godsmack to Fleetwood Mac. Not a fan of country or techno, would rather do a Chopper on my ears than listen to it.
- I'm always reading something...true crime, bios, thrillers, horror...pretty much anything except trashy romance novels. Errr I have read 50 shades... but hasn't every woman on the planet? I have read stories written better by 8 year olds though.
- Movies & TV
- I don't watch a lot of tv, mainly docos & the occasional movie. I never watch series because I am pretty busy and end up missing 1/2 the episodes and then it's meh, who cares anyway? For movies I prefer crime dramas, thrillers, over the top gore fests :D definitely not a romantic comedy kinda girl.
- Huge AFL & cricket fan. I spend time at the gym and like to walk on the beach at sunset (yeah nah not really, more interesting things to do at the beach but the gym bit is true). Fishing is ok but hey do that with your mates I have shoes & hangbags to buy mmmmk?
- Other Interests
- Working on my fitness (work in progress right now!), travel, gardening & shopping <--- I love shopping, it's a DNA thing.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Workhardplayharder is online now.
- Get to know Workhardplayharder safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 23 Apr '13