Good luck keepin' up! :)
Mr Right hasn't turned up on my doorstep...and I couldn't convince my boss to take time off to go on The Bachelor - so here I am!
Moved to Sydney about 18 months ago, and here for good now so time to get back out there! I am pretty laid back and like to find the funny side of life. I'm over the bar scene for meeting people, still like it for cheeky drinks though :) I have a great job, great friends and a pretty darn good life (if I do say so) just missing one piece of the puzzle...
I'm always up for a good challenge & am known to be competitive :) training for my 5th half marathon this year. I am well travelled and lived abroad in Dublin for nearly 5 years and enjoy getting to new places & learning.
I have a range of hobbies that I enjoy, such as cooking, fun runs, exploring new places. Just looking for someone who has their own interests, enjoys getting out and trying new things, likes to have a laugh & doesn't take themselves too seriously! Life is about fun & experiences - just looking for someone to share them with now!!!
At a glance
|Summary||Worthalook21's details||Worthalook21's ideal partner|
|Age||33 years old||33 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 50km of Balmain 2041|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||at least 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Widowed, Single, Separated|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Very Social||Very Social, Average, Social|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Political persuasion||Right wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Industry||HR/Employment / Training|
What I'm looking for
Looking for someone who makes me laugh...pretty simple really! I'm not looking for perfection - nobody is perfect, just looking for a normal guy that has ambition, likes to get out & about and can hold interesting conversations.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Anything really...as long as it isn't head banging.
- Newspapers mainly, or non-fiction books
- Movies & TV
- Comedy, drama, reality tv :)
- AFL, tennis
- Other Interests
- Fun runs, travel, comedy gigs, theatre, movies, live sport, breakfasts with friends, cooking. Want to know more - just ask!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Worthalook21 is online now.
- Get to know Worthalook21 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 20 Apr '14