Character is how you treat those who can do nothing for you.
I'm a straight-forward guy who's tried most things (sometimes twice) and am now quite settled - happily so. The only thing missing is that partner to share the happy life with.
I've travelled quite a lot and enjoyed experiencing other cultures. I had a 10 year corporate career after training as an accountant, then spent 18 months building houses (career change experiment for which I have no regrets), and have been enjoying a great corporate role since my return over a year ago.
I have two gorgeous puppy-dogs and can just as happily spend a Friday evening taking them to the park then relaxing at home - as I can spend it dining out with friends. I rarely hit clubs these days and am pretty-much over having benders except on occasion. I like having active days on my weekends, now.
Outside of work I still enjoy a bit of DIY, love to exercise, go drinking and/or dining with friends, taking the dogs to the park or just getting out and about.
I have an off-beat sense of humour, not in a bad way, but I do like the inappropriate.
I take moral guidance from the simple principal that you should treat people how you want to be treated, and am looking for a partner who knows what she wants in life and shares my simple view.
I can spell and form grammatically correct sentences, too, most of the time.
Please don't send a kiss without a visible profile photo.
At a glance
|Summary||WouldSuitNewBuyer's details||WouldSuitNewBuyer's ideal partner|
|Age||36 years old||23 - 34 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - North, NSW||within 25km of Gladesville 2111|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||under 5'0/152 cm - 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Undecided, Want (more) children of my own|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
An honest and straight-forward girl who plans for the future but also lives for the day. A partner to share the highs and face the lows with, and have some fun along the way. Not everything in life worth having is always easy, but we should make each-other's lives better by being together. No games.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- JJJ or 101.7 - I'm a tragic for the 80's.
- Stieg Larsson, James Clavell, Clive Cussler, Jeffrey Archer, etc. Autobiographies, biographies, philosophical, non-fiction or whatever.
- Movies & TV
- ABC and SBS have nearly everything worth watching on free-to-air. Series I like include (in no particular order) Archer, An Idiot Abroad, Family Guy, Simpsons, Game of Thrones, The Wire, Dexter, The Chaser, Life on Mars, The Office, The Mighty Boosh, and the West Wing - not that I ACTUALLY watch TV!
- Muay Thai, Running, Weights, Football (soccer), Swimming - not really into watching much sport, though.
- Other Interests
- BBQ's, my puppy-dogs, relaxing in a park, nanna-naps on weekends. Food, wine, coffee, and limited travel (no complaints, but the trade-off when getting my dogs was losing the ability to travel on a whim).
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if WouldSuitNewBuyer is online now.
- Get to know WouldSuitNewBuyer safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: