If you knew my story word for word, had all of my history, Would you go along with someone like me?
I guess the best way to describe me is as someone who loves to make people laugh and has a great sense of adventure.
I would say I am addicted to travel and even though I work in the corporate world, I am not one to take life to seriously. In terms of my spiritual side, I once meditated in a Buddhist temple but that is as far as it went, so I am open to different beliefs except however for Scientology, as Tom Cruise is the Anti-Christ in my book. I thought I would try something different and go online so here it goes. Don't let me down now :)
At a glance
Click on the details below to edit
XB31's ideal partner
Impacts your search and matches
|Age||30 years old||24 - 31 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC (St Kilda)||within 25km of St Kilda 4671|
|Body type||Slim||Slim, Athletic|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||5'0/152 cm - 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Very Social||Very Social|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
What I'm looking for
Looking for someone fun, social, energetic and comfortable in her own skin with a great sense of humour and not afraid to try new things. Having a good taste in music is pretty important to me and i am looking for someone loyal, caring and knows what they want out of life.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I am a big fan of Indie music but also love the classics as well, Cant go past a bit of Jeff Buckley in the morning or Radiohead, Bob Dylan, The Beatles and anything on Triple J.
- Don't read as much as i used to but love A Scanner Darkly and anything else written by Philip K Dick, Slaughter House 5, Fight Club, Lord Of The Flies, Marching Powder, Miracle In The Andes, The Motorcycle Diaries
- Movies & TV
- Boardwalk Empire, Game Of Thrones, Seinfeld and Its Always Sunny In Philidelphia.. Donnie Darko, Inception, Old School, Anchorman, Goodfellas, Memento, The Dark Knight, Napoleon Dynamite
- Not into a huge amount of sports but do love English Premier League and AFL( Go the Kangas)
- Other Interests
- I love Travelling, playing Guitar and Writing
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if XB31 is online now.
- Get to know XB31 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: