Less is more
As an Architect, creativity is really important to me, and am never without my sketch book and pencils (no crayons though), and always have a comment to make on anything designed....particularly love anything Scandinavian, after all, my Cat is named Aalto. As a consequence, my design brain can be hard to turn off, indeed, I tend to be a dreamer. I'm both socially and environmentally conscious (kind of come with the work), compassionate and wish the world would have more empathy.
I love to travel, to lose myself in the streets of Big cities or small villages, anticipating the next delight, architectural or otherwise, but am equally happy to loose myself in nature, whether it be walking, climbing or cycling....I think nature wins out though.
I love animals, and in another life, (and a different brain) would love to have been a vet. Have always rescued animals of one form or another. One of the reasons why I've become vegetarian (but make no judgements)....still really miss fish & chips....chips are my weakness....and chocolate
Love to cook, particularly for friends. Love a beer as much as I do a good red (and a whisky as well, neat of course), am ever curious about the world, need my News fixes, love sport and art in equal measure. Am affectionate, love to hold hands, give and receive kisses, (yes, I give my cats lots of kisses too), provide big warm embraces, been known to cry in movies (please keep that to yourself), am certainly quirky and love that in other people too....
At a glance
|Summary||Yellow09's details||Yellow09's ideal partner|
|Age||38 years old||27 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Hobart, TAS||within 10km of Hobart 7000|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Left wing, Swinging voter, No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is caring, compassionate, easy going, active, funny, passionate, open hearted, a sense of adventure, creative, quirky and appreciates good design
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Tend to walk everywhere, so, will often been seen wearing my Ipod playing anything from Coldplay, Angus &Julia Stone, Jose Gonzalez, Sigor Ros, Muse, Radiohead, Florence & The Machine, Temper Trap, to Goyte. But I also love movie soundtarcks, classical and some jazz.
- I read all types of books, but the last book that i read, was Stephan King's 'The Waste Lands', book three of seven, as part of his Dark Tower epic. Other favorite authors include Richard Flannigan, Cormac McCarthy and Ian McEwan. At the moment, less books and more catching up on Journals
- Movies & TV
- I absolutely love going to the movies or watching DVD's. Very eclectic in my taste and have no one particular favorite movie, but some that come to mind are: Inception, Blade Runner (anything Ridley), Tom Hooper's Les Miserables, Looper, Gran Torino, Atonement, Amelie, No Country for Old Men, Drive
- The past few years i've discovered rock climbing, inspite of my fear of heights (climbing the Organ Pipes for the first time was magical. I cycle alot (road bike), Yoga (am flexibly challenged, but working on it). Skiing (with the obligatory drinks afterwards & certainly no animal rugs insight)
- Other Interests
- Love the outdoors, so bush walks and camping, searching for classic retro Danish furniture, travel, catching up with friends at a cafe or bar, spending time in the garden with my cat Aalto, house renovations (which seems to take forever), drawing, cooking, chocolate, seeing my niece and nephews
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Yellow09 is online now.
- Get to know Yellow09 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 22 May '13