A little bit geeky, a little bit dorky, loves ice-cream!
Hi, I'm a little bit geeky and a little bit shy, looking for someone to laugh over dodgy sci-fi special effects and cheesy corn-ball movies. I love veging out to a DVD, shooting pea pods at zombies in Plants vs Zombies, and spend my 8-5 hours as an architect . There's a building out there with my name on it! :D
I'm secretly moonlighting as a food-blogger but that's only because I want another excuse for trying out all the local Indian, Thai, burger and dessert restaurants around!
When I'm not visiting my reqular food haunts in West End or Market Square, or trying to kick my Japanese curry addiction (my trip to Japan last year only fueled this addiction!), I like to be out and about taking photos of buildings, food, nature, random events and whatever else takes my fancy. There are more pics of buildings and other inanimate objects then people in my holiday snaps!
I'm a mixture of shy, ridiculous ranting and raving and laughing at dorky jokes. I'm looking for someone who doesn't mind being a little bit silly but, at the same time, takes the important things seriously.
Good luck in your search out there. And drop me a line if you think we'll get along! :)
At a glance
Click on the details below to edit
YellowWatermelon's ideal partner
Impacts your search and matches
|Age||27 years old||25 - 33 yrs old|
|Location||Brisbane, QLD||Brisbane, QLD|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
- Male, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- I'm going through a huge Muse and Radiohead phase at the moment, but typically I love aything I can sing along to. It's all pretty varied: pop, musicals, Simon & Garfunkel ...
- I love reading - anything from fantasy / sci-fi (Terry Pratchett, David Eddings, Douglas Adams) to classics (Jane Austen) to popcorn adventure stories. I'm also a secret news junkie and can often be found reading random articles on ABC News during my lunch break.
- Movies & TV
- Current essential TV viewing include 'How I Met Your Mother', "Grand Designs', 'Big Bang Theory', 'Game of Thrones', 'Sherlock' and 'Doctor Who'. I went through a massive anime phase in my yesteryears and shows like Cowboy Bebop and Gundam Wing will always have a special space in my heart!
- I once tried to play squash. My instructor pretty much gave up on me and and counted it as a win if I managed to swing within the general vicinity of the ball. I like bushwalking and ONE DAY I will brave Mt Warning!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if YellowWatermelon is online now.
- Get to know YellowWatermelon safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 16 Jun '13