I am an attractive, intelligent, widely travelled woman, looking for a man to share life's adventures.
You may be wondering why I chose my profile name. No, I am not one of those hoards of Australians who flock to Bali and hang out at a resort, drinking beer and getting sunburnt. I like their culture and scenery and have just returned from a week being my fourth trip.
I am European born but brought up in Australia and was encouraged from an early age to travel the world. I've been to many parts of the globe - from Alaska to Zimbabwe and many places in between. There are still so many places that grab my imagination - Central America, Zanzibar (just because I love the sound of the name!), and I'd like to revisit some of the countries I have already been to and delve deeper. I love exploring, seeing what's out there, experiencing different cultures and lifestyles.
I have a great job and a lovely home close to the city but still quiet and peaceful, and a great family.
I'd like to meet a man who has old fashioned values, still believes in chivalry and is generous enough to send me an email; a man who is happy with where he is at in life and what he has achieved so far but like me, is ready to move into the next chapter. I'd like to share mutual interests and values but also respect each other's individuality and accept both the good and not so good bits in each other.
At a glance
|Summary||Yen4Bali's details||Yen4Bali's ideal partner|
|Age||60 years old||58 - 62 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW||Within 25km of her|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||5'11/180 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Widowed, Single|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
What I'm looking for
Must have a great smile! Within an few years of my age, FIT, financially secure, no baggage and gentlemanly manners. An adventurous spirit and open minded.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Favourites from the 70's - Pink Floyd, Cream, The Beatles, David Bowie and Moody Blues. More recent artists such as Pink, Cold Play and Robbie Williams.
- Mainly fiction - authors such as Daniel Silva, Nelson de Mille, Elizabeth George, Val McDermit.
- Movies & TV
- TV - mainly ABC and SBS. Some lifestyle programmes and also current affairs and documentatries. Movies - nothing too mainstream; anything showing at the Dendy.
- Fitness is very important to me and i go to the gym at least 4 times a week. i also walk home from the city every day. While I am on holidays I love cycling, not so much for the exercise but to see as much as I can.
- Other Interests
- Gym, movies and live theatre, art, photography and of course travelling.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Yen4Bali is online now.
- Get to know Yen4Bali safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 18 Oct '14