"I live my life in widening circles...I may not ever complete the last one, but I give myself to it."
I'm a big believer in chemistry. Searching for a person online is like buying a book online - you have to know the name of what you're looking for already - but if you go into a real live bookstore, you can wander around and be surprised by all the books you've never considered but realise you just have to have. This profile is my attempt to search for a person online whilst being open to finding the people I didn't know I had to have until I met them!
If I had to put in a keyword to search for myself there's a few to choose from: Maybe by interests - dancing, yoga, meditation, drawing. Or qualities - I'm happy to be alive everyday and experience whatever comes my way, I love to explore new things, I'm sociable, warm, affectionate and generous. My friends describe me as vibrant, with a happy glow. (I have lovely friends :) ) Or perhaps what I do - I work full time at a university in research and I'm also studying to become a counsellor. You would most often find me on the meditation cushion, cooking, in a book shop, the art gallery, with my friends, walking wherever I am taking photos of things that catch my eye, writing at my desk, reading anywhere and everywhere, or at uni. Or you might search for some of the odd things about me: like my belly-button phobia! Or things on my bucket list for this year: getting a tattoo, going overseas for the first time, writing a book (my others are going to Tasmania and Darwin, starting a masters in counselling and going to life drawing classes but I've already started those!)
If I had to pick five words/phrases to describe the kinds of people I enjoy hanging out with they would be - warm, affectionate, loves life, open to new adventures of all kinds (I'm not talking rock climbing here!), and pretty together in their own life.
At a glance
|Summary||YogaBelle's details||YogaBelle's ideal partner|
|Age||40 years old||35 - 45 yrs old|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Degree|
|Industry||Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for someone who shares my interests and values, who's thoughtful, kind, funny and warm.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Eclectic. Australian hip hop for the lyrics and attitude; jazz for the saxophones; R&B and house music for dancing all night; meditation and mantras for the soul
- Everything! Yoga books, girl detective novels, social commentary, chick lit, classics, sci fi...
- Movies & TV
- Strictly for escapism and entertainment - anything that makes me laugh (yes, Ice Age is actually my favourite movie).
- Yoga, pilates, swimming, bushwalking, cycling
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if YogaBelle is online now.
- Get to know YogaBelle safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 18 Oct '13