Proven to be 83% more fun than 46% of males :-)
I'm looking for a partner in crime....... probably not a criminal :-) Someone who is fun, intelligent and great to hang out with.
I'm intelligent, easy going and have a cheeky sense of humour.
Love to travel and have visited a number of countries. Got back last year from living in London and seem to have brought a bit of an accent with me.
I do like animals and plan on getting a chocolate labrador pretty soon. By chocolate I mean brown. Although a chocolate labrador would be cool :-)
At the moment it would be nice to meet some new people and see who is out there.
I love to cook and homemade pizza is my signature dish! I like people who are relaxed and easy going who have a great sense of humour! Must like sarcasm, laughing and fun.
A grasp of the english language would be great too.
So if you'd like to know more. Just ask.
At a glance
|Summary||Yournewguitarhero's details||Yournewguitarhero's ideal partner|
|Age||30 years old||20 - 33 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - North, NSW||within 50km of Sydney 2000|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Right wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is happy, fun, likes to laugh is relaxed and easy going. A best friend, lover and soul mate. Also If you happen to look like Kiera Knightley or Natalie Portman I won't hold that against you either :-)
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I play the guitar but you might reach for ear plugs if I start to sing. Like John Mayer, Led Zeppelin, The Smiths, Jimi Hendrix, Phoenix, Two Door Cinema Club, Imogen Heap and more.
- Read newspapers, would like to read books.
- Movies & TV
- The Office, Scrubs, Family Guy, Seinfeld, Homeland etc.
- Tennis, Gym, Squash. Will watch just about anything. Including darts.
- Other Interests
- Coffee, Travel, Cooking
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Yournewguitarhero is online now.
- Get to know Yournewguitarhero safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 19 May '13