Fairlyawesome (was Yournewguitarhero)
Spent the last 3 and a half years in London and seem to have somehow adopted an English accent. Have now settled back on the northern beaches which is fantastic. I'm easy going, relaxed and have been told I'm a "complete gentleman". They also say don't believe everything you read.
Have been known to enjoy cider, going out for lunch and reading the weekend papers, discovering great restaurants, wine bars and cafes that make an amazing cappuccino, and of course hanging out with friends.
I can catch, throw, dig holes, mow lawns and remove/kill spiders.
Don't want to give too much away so if that sounds like we might get along then drop me a line.
At a glance
|Summary||Fairlyawesome's details||Fairlyawesome's ideal partner|
|Age||31 years old||25 - 36 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Northern Beaches, NSW||Within 50km of his|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Right wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is happy, fun, likes to laugh is relaxed and easy going. Lights up the room when she walks in and makes me smile. Also If you happen to look like Kiera Knightley or Natalie Portman I won't hold that against you either :-)
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I play the guitar but you might reach for ear plugs if I start to sing. Like John Mayer, Led Zeppelin, The Smiths, Jimi Hendrix, Phoenix, Two Door Cinema Club, Imogen Heap and more.
- Read newspapers, never find the time to read books.
- Movies & TV
- The Office, Scrubs, Family Guy, Seinfeld, Homeland etc.
- Love staying active and exercising. Tennis, Gym, Squash. Will watch just about anything, including darts.
- Other Interests
- Going out for coffee on the weekends is a must.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Fairlyawesome is online now.
- Get to know Fairlyawesome safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 01 Sep '14