When life gives you lemons, make lemonade!
Hi there, I have just moved here from New Zealand. So, still trying to find my feet here in Perth. I am quite busy with work and study(as I am studying for my second degree). So, any free time I have, I make sure is quality relaxation! It could be anything a Beach or a quite bar, or any one of Perth' numerous Art shows.
I consider myself kind and caring individual. I know what I want from life and also am considerate of others. I am looking to meet some one easy going, who I can click with. Would like to develop a friendship first and see how things pan out. I love playing golf, working out( not obsessed with it though), beach, a great movie every now and then.
At a glance
|Summary||ZL81's details||ZL81's ideal partner|
|Age||31 years old||28 - 33 yrs old|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||5'2/157 cm - 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Widowed, Single, Separated|
|Have children||No, have no children||Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, No, have no children|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
What I'm looking for
I am looking for someone with a great sense of humor, who is honest and caring. Someone who is fun to be with. If you would like to get to know me please feel free to give me a nudge!
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Don't really have particular genre or artist. I have a varied taste in music. I listen to any thing from Kishore Da to A. R. Rehman, from James Blunt to Bon Jovi, from Norah Jones to Pink ( yes, Pink. I think she is awsome!)
- Love reading. Don't get much time these days but still try to squeeze a book in whenever I get a chance. Some recent reads.. Life of Pi, Past Secrets, The Alchemist, The White Tiger, Shantaram, Da Vinci Code ( read it again).
- Movies & TV
- Shawshank Redemption, Crash, Seven Pounds, Pursuit of Happiness, Remember The Titans, Jerry Maguire, Match Point, Sixth Sense, Italian Job, Sideways, Hangover, Pretty much all of Adam Sandler movies. Devil wears Prada ( I don't mind some of the so called chick flicks!!) List is endless!!!
- Running, Golf and... wait for it... as an Indian male it will be a crime if I did not like Cricket! So yeah, Cricket too.
- Other Interests
- Travelling, Art festivals, Camping, I love observing work of art( sculptures, paintings, all things Art) The gift, talent and skill of the artist' work just amazes me! Oh and Cats!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if ZL81 is online now.
- Get to know ZL81 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 18 Apr '14