Do you like cheese? If you do, read on!
I'm from London, have lived in Melbourne since January 2011 and I'm here to stay :-)
I have a broad range of interests. I love exercise; cycling, running and swimming are regular activities, and I can't wait for the summer to come back for beach volleyball sessions down on St Kilda Beach! Being a bit sporty I naturally enjoy being the spectator too, especially with football (soccer) and AFL. Talking of soccer - I'm gearing up to go to Brazil for the World Cup next year :-) Other interests I have are music; love concerts and festivals, and I'm considering learning the guitar soon. I very much enjoy having the occasional escape from the city, be it for some hiking, beach time, wineries or just a change of scene. And one other thing worth mentioning... I'm always keen to try new things.
For a personality perspective you could consider me a bit geeky (I do blurt out the odd 'dad joke' every now and then). I am outgoing and do love to get out and mingle. I like a good debate and I look at things with an open mind. I am also a bit cheeky and like a bit of banter.
Why am I here? Simply because I want a relationship with someone who is right for me and, of course, someone who I am right for.
At a glance
|Summary||Zammo's details||Zammo's ideal partner|
|Age||33 years old||26 - 34 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||within 25km of Melbourne 3000|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||5'0/152 cm - 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
What I'm looking for
Chatty, open-hearted, playful and doesn't fuss too much.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- The Black Keys, Muse, Band of Horses, The Kills, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Bellaruche, The Cat Empire, Florence + The Machine, Groove Armarda, KOL, The Kooks, M83, Massive Attack, Oasis, Temper Trap, TV On The Radio, The xx, Santigold.
- Only text books at this moment in time (studying PT post grad) but I like to get into the classics that I have never read when I can.
- Movies & TV
- Action, Action, Action for the cinema but will consider other genres if the movie exudes talent in acting, directorship, or storytelling. Otherwise love to watch artistic (and romantic if my arm is twisted) movies on the big screen at home.
- All of it except the stuff that makes you fall asleep.
- Other Interests
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Zammo is online now.
- Get to know Zammo safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 05 Dec '13