Moving to Brisbane in a few weeks and hoping to meet a few new people this way
They say life is what happens to you when you are busy making other plans. And that is what happened here: for the past years I have been happy traveling the world by myself and never found a need to share this life with anyone. And now I find myself wondering: I will be moving to Brisbane soon and thanks to my employer I can call this city and Australia home for the foreseeable future, how great would it be to be able to share the wonderful adventures and the regular day to day stuff with someone special?
Moving around a lot has made it a bit hard to build friendships and/or relationships with people and work tends to take up a lot of my time. So I thought if these dating sites work for so many before me, why not take the chance? Who knows, maybe it will lead to finding someone special, and maybe just to a interesting conversation over coffee with someone you would have otherwise never met. I am willing to take the chance.
So, a few things about me: even though I am a world away from them I am very close to my family, I am very straight forward and speak my mind, love having a good discussion, have a slightly odd sense of humor, am comfortable with who I am and am an extremely positive person. I don't believe that I have to find my other half to be whole: I love my life and would love to find someone to share it with.
I did a business degree in uni and then worked out that working in an office from 9 to 5 would not make me happy so I decided to follow my passion in life: horses and teaching others about these amazing creatures. Downtime for me would be heading down to the beach or watching a movie; I like to stay active and try to keep pushing myself to the next level.
If you have made it this far: congrats! Want to know more? You know what to do!
At a glance
|Summary||Zanzibar2's details||Zanzibar2's ideal partner|
|Age||27 years old||24 - 39 yrs old|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'6/167 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
What I'm looking for
I am looking for a guy who is comfortable with who he is, who is strong, mature and not afraid to go after what he wants. Ideally you can hold your own in a good discussion and have a broad interest in life. A good sense of humor and possibly some skills in the kitchen are the way to my heart!
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Love all different types of music from 70's and 80's rock to even classical on some days, and everything in between.
- Don't read as much as I would like to, but love a good literary thriller or novel and always have something going on the bedside table.
- Movies & TV
- Absolutely love movies, favorite genres would be thrillers, comedy's and like all girls I love a good romantic comedy.
- I enjoy sailing, skiing and scuba diving.
- Other Interests
- Love to travel the globe and just want to see it all.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Zanzibar2 is online now.
- Get to know Zanzibar2 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: