They say you get 3 seconds to make the first impression.....guess I'd better not waste them.....
So it's the part we all dread-putting ourselves in the window and hope someone is shopping! I'm no D&G handbag or Jimmy Choo shoes but some things are still worth another quick look:
Thought I'd start with a few facts:
1. Mushrooms & prawns are evil! You can try and school me on this but have not wavered in 39 years
3. I have dimples
4. As a kid I painted my tortoise yellow to find him in the garden and my dad's mini when he left me unattended-my fault or his?
5 .Arguing sucks-but like good conversation where we don't have to agree on everything.
6. I'm useless with keys
7. As a kid I hid the screws from a chair which fell apart when my dad sat on it-to this day the screws have never been found-this either shows I was a naughty kid or am good with secrets!
I love travelling & have lived all over. I like most sports and as a Piscean love anything to do with water! Quiet time is spent listening to music & reading or studying. Free time is for spontaneous days out and weekends away! I love the outdoors and am just as happy camping as in a hotel. That said, a night in with a good film, good food & fine wine also hits the spot. Also like the cinema, socialising and meals out. Certainly not perfect but hope my better qualities make up for it; I'm laid back but not without ambition, direction & confidence & not afraid to go after what I want. Always have a positive outlook & have a good sense of humour that's a fine blend of innocence and wickedness! Life is there to be lived and there's no dress rehearsal. A little longer than 3 seconds I know but heyho some purchases just shouldn't be rushed and after all I wouldn't want you to think you'd been short changed or worse, want a refund. Oh and where's my manners, thanks for visiting my profile.
At a glance
|Summary||Zeberdee's details||Zeberdee's ideal partner|
|Age||41 years old||18 - 120 yrs old|
|Location||Sunshine Coast, QLD||AUSTRALIA|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||HR/Employment / Training|
|Job role||Senior Management|
What I'm looking for
Simple - someone to share life with. I like to think you get back what you give so here's what can you expect....meaningful conversation & dumb chat, spontaneity, adventure, romance, surprising small gestures, someone to laugh with and at and hang out with and generally just have a blast with!
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Live music is just amazing- love concerts! Will pretty much listen to anything - except real heavy metal and techno - it just makes my ears ring!
- Love reading.The last book I read was Child 44 by Tom Rob Smith. I liked this book because after reading the back of the book I was expecting something totally different to what I actually and got definitley not a story for the faint hearted!
- Movies & TV
- Don't really watch much TV but do like the cinema or just getting a film in.
- Will pretty much give anything a go. Not really a gym fan as much prefer to do something with someone or something like cuicuits or boxfit. Swimming, windsurfing, fishing, yoga .....the list goes on.
- Other Interests
- To be discovered.........
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Zeberdee is online now.
- Get to know Zeberdee safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 14 May '13