Capo6 (was Zenit)
Music, Quirkiness, Running... These are a few of my favourite things!
And then there's the rest...
I'm a pretty deep seated sci-fi and fantasy geek; as well as exercise and strength training enthusiast.
Just to compound the stereotype, I also have a love/hate relationship with programming and technology. Added to which, finance, investing, politics and philosophy feature heavily in my list of "topics of great interest".
For something completely different, I love playing music (even when I'm horrendously out of practice!), and random acts of artwork or cookery that seem to appear from the ether. (I've been known to carve Christmas presents, and cook a family feast using nothing but Guinness and whatever I could scrounge from an understocked pantry). I also enjoy running and strength training, and have raced the train (almost won) and finished a half-marathon; though injury has pulled back on the reins a little recently.
I'm also incorrigibly optimistic, it's great to think on how good things can become and how on earth I plan to get there! That glass will always be half full in my opinion.
After having lived overseas and done quite a bit of travel abroad I'm now considering where I'll next disappear off to...
At a glance
|Summary||Capo6's details||Capo6's ideal partner|
|Age||34 years old||25 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - East, VIC||within 50km of Bulleen 3105|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
What I'm looking for
Someone I can hold a conversation with, bonus marks if I could train with you. If you can make me laugh, you'll get even more. The rest is down to the mystery of the unknown...
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Lots of different genres, with a very eclectic taste, but largely in the classic rock (Pink Floyd) and Paul Simon flavours.
- Love reading, especially Fantasy, philosophy and business. Some favourites include: Tolkien, Garth Nix, Kiyosaki, and Dark Heavens by Kylie Chan
- Movies & TV
- Don't really watch TV, but do enjoy Dr. Who, Star Wars/Trek, Game of Thrones... Also can't often go past a fantasy film. Yeah, safe to say I fit into the mould!
- Running, fencing (formerly), sparring in the gym several times a week, and strength training amongst other things
- Other Interests
- Playing music (currently adding Guitar to my list of instruments), learning new "stuff", business & investment investigations, card games and other sorts of gaming pastimes. Occasionally can be found inside a comic book. Also enjoy cooking, bbq's, bacon, meditation, and old-school cartoons.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Capo6 is online now.
- Get to know Capo6 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 22 May '13