intrepidacious (was ZeroCool)
World traveller, Local dreamer.
So a bit about me...
I was born in Sydney but have also lived in country NSW and the UK. I'm an avid traveler and enjoy the journey as much as the destination. I can happily rough it in a backpackers or posh it up in a hotel.
I like to explore places off the beaten track and have recently spent some time exploring eastern europe again. My bags are definitely always packed! ;)
Favourite cities include: Marrakesh, Santorini, Dubrovnik, Sarajevo, Galway, Tallinn, Singapore and Kyoto.
Nothing can beat the feeling of waking up in a new city with nothing but a trusty guide book and some spare change :)
When not exploring some random corner of this world I'm working in web design & development. I enjoy the technical yet creative side of my work and i also enjoy the flexibility of being in freelance work.
I have a very wide range of interests from Architecture to Zoology and i am constantly inquisitive about the environment around me, be it urban or natural.
I also love spending weekends away from technology altogether to enjoy some of the more simpler things in life - good coffee, great sun and interesting conversations.
At a glance
|Summary||intrepidacious's details||intrepidacious's ideal partner|
|Age||34 years old||28 - 34 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - East, NSW||within 100km of Sydney 2000|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Mixed Race|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Post Graduate, Degree|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
|Job role||Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
A kind heart, strong mind and balanced soul. Someone who is intelligent, articulate, down to earth, positive and relaxed about life and not afraid to show their true colours. Honesty and positive communication is the key to a healthy relationship.
- Female, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- Anything from Electronica, Grunge, Blues, Rock, Jazz & Classical ;) Hybrid, Digweed, Underwold, Ben Harper, The Cure, Depeche Mode, Radiohead, Bjork, The Pixies, Smashing Pumpkins, Belle and Sebastian.
- Non-Fiction, Biographies, Environmental and Social Issues, Current Events, Travel.
- Movies & TV
- Art house, lndependent, Foreign. Requiem for a Dream, Eternal Sunshine, Lost in Translation, Helvetica, A Scanner Darkly, Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas, Anchorman, Peep Show, Cook & The Chef, Grand Designs, Black Books, The Daily Show with John Stewart, qanda
- Swimming, walking, bushwalking with the occasional camping trip :) AFL > NRL (Go the Swans!) and getting back into the Ashes.
- Other Interests
- Cold Guiness. Aged wine. Strong coffee. Camping. Online Gaming. Photography. Small live theater productions (i dont see hardly enough!). Meeting random people while traveling. Random acts of kindness. Being out of my comfort zone when traveling. Sydney's sun, London's curries and Hong Kong's Yum Cha
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if intrepidacious is online now.
- Get to know intrepidacious safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 12 Mar '14