Let's be honest, 95% of people on this site really aren't interested in getting off it. But if you are read on.
Face it, Clooney, Pitt and Mr Darcy aren't knocking on doors and "The One" doesn't exist. Let's all get back to reality.
I've lived all around Australia, travel every few years on average, planning my 2015 and 2016 adventures.
Everyone has baggage, be a product of your life's experience and adventures.
Looking for someone genuine, show me what you are rather than tell me what you aren't.
I believe in old fashioned manners and honesty. I'm looking for someone, who is interesting, loyal and committed.
Men are really simple to understand. I've been one for a while now
Traveling the world is great, but how does it make one ready for a relationship?
Let's be honest at 35+ the clock is ticking, don't be "undecided"
Financial security is more than having a job and its not men who wont commit
Humour should not be confused with attraction, it is a personal thing
Romance and Chivalry are NOT dead but Chemistry is an illusion.
I do take my life seriously, you rarely get more than one chance
Would love to live in the country or maybe the vineyards one day soon.
Tip: Guys over 35, never married and without children aren't going to change. Don't expect them to
Women are afraid of nice guys but you all want one
Say no to Players and Bad Boy's, all the great guy's are sick of hearing about them
Wanting a "Go-getter" who doesn't "take life too seriously" is contradictory
I'm fun, a morning person, great sense of humour, loyal, trustworthy, ex-defense, no BS guy
At a glance
|Summary||aboveaverage's details||aboveaverage's ideal partner|
|Age||50 years old||40 - 45 yrs old|
Central Coast & Surrounds, NSW
|Within 75km of his|
|Body type||Average||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours, Undecided, Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
What I'm looking for
Someone with an edge, far too many clones here, communicative, literate, open to children, interesting, has a job, loves to travel, classy, refined and elegant Lives between Sydney, Parramatta, was long time Blue Mountains resident and Newcastle. Must love Golden Retrievers!
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Live Bands, if it's too loud then your too old!. 70's,80's and 90's. Have listened to Opera, classical. I have over 20000+ internet radio stations on my AV Amp, I won't be offended if you don't like my music.
- Tom Clancy, Clive Cussler, Richard Herman,Dale Brown, Steven Coonts, Richard Herman, Mathew Reilly, Nelson Demille, political thrillers, history. Have read "Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus" and "50 Shades" was a great comedy can't wait for the movies!
- Movies & TV
- Mysteries, thrillers, some sci-fi, Game of Thrones, documentaries with a story. Enjoy NCIS, SBS, ABC 24, House, Iron Chef, foreign and old movies. Q&A, Life is Reality TV! recent movies include Argo and liked Oblivion, I saw Shawshank 20 years ago.
- NRL only one Team - Manly, and only one motor sport team Ferrari. AFL - Go West Coast, Go Karting. Grand AM Sports car racing, Shopping is only a sport if you can out shop me.
- Other Interests
- Looking for someone who knows Real Men are secure enough to let their gears be shifted automatically, and that phones aren't for taking photos. Loved Picasso at the MET in NYC and in Sydney.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if aboveaverage is online now.
- Get to know aboveaverage safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: