I am just a girl looking for a man who will love and respect me for who I am. He will get unconditional love, respect and affection in return.
I enjoy touch and physical contact and I would like that in return. I am sensual and I love passionately. I can be outgoing or I can sit back, relax and observe too.
I hope you might be interested in International and current affairs, the human condition, you will love your family...and hopefully, eventually me.
I hope you will be strong and protective and capable of making decisions. I hope to feel cared for, loved and protected. That will bring out the best in me and you will get a partner who loves and cares for you too.
I am a retired lobbyist, if its ever possible to retire. I tend towards logic rather than faith. I am interested in law and legal reasoning, I have a forensic mind but I am not obsessive about things I believe in.
I will love you "Just the way you are", I'm ashamed to say I heard that from Bridget Jones.
I am interested in most things, I have travelled extensively.
I love the ocean, being on it, looking at it, watching whales or snorkeling anything to do with it. I never get sea sick not ever, even in the roughest sea... love it. I hope my life will be about writers and film festivals, reading newspapers cover to cover in coffee shops, or doing nothing at all. I would like a future in Sydney around the Harbour overlooking the water but I have children in Canberra too.
Buddhist philosophy interests me. An unexamined life is ........Please don't worry, I'm no hippy.
I was born in England and I have a humor gene that gets me through almost everything. ( I promise I'll make you smile :). I don't have a north country accent unless I've been speaking with cousins who live there or unless I'm on a visit to the UK, then, my English accent returns. I think Woody Allen defined it as a "Zelig" complex.
At a glance
|Summary||acitygirl5's details||acitygirl5's ideal partner|
|Age||60 years old||55 - 65 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 25km of Sydney 2000|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||at least 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
A strong, independent thinking man who I can respect for his view of the world and the way he sees himself in it.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- From Queen and Freddy Mercury to the New York Met Opera. I loved the Met streamed through Dendy and saw Carmen twice it was so good. I love slow soulful jazz too. Empire State of Mind - Jay Zee and Amy Whinehouse much to my daughter's amusement.
- SMH, non fiction, currently reading the Rise and fall of the House of Bo and The Tipping point. Loved The Mind that Changes Itself. Books about philosophy Love the Sydney writers festival. Andrew Denton asked Joan Rivers what she looked for in a man, she said...... "A pulse" - not what I am after.
- Movies & TV
- Arthouse and anything thought provoking. Q & A but prefer it without politicians, Norman Swan, Philip Adams. Woody Allan, Monty Python. Exotic Marigold Hotel, Ingmar Bergman, The Cook, His Wife etc.Miniscule, Quartet was great fun, love Maggie Smith. Chinese cinema like 2046, Raise the Red Lanterns.
- Long walks with someone fascinating, short quick walks alone, swimming. I watch some sport but find it a little confusing. My English cousin said that she finds it pointless watching all those men chasing after one ball when we could just give them one each....................
- Other Interests
- I'm interested in Chinese politics. Love India, I lived there for a year. I have visited Tibetan communities in India several times. I'm happy in a tent or 5 star hotel. I tell friends I am looking for a man with a brain and a boat but I'll settle for brain and the frisson.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if acitygirl5 is online now.
- Get to know acitygirl5 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 24 May '13