The rich fabric of life... Okay, who wiped their hands on it?
Nine of ten peole surveyed reported that I'm at or well above average in looks, intelligence, making sorbet, physical endeavours, sense of humour, sensitivity, skew nailing. In fact my SOH (gotta conserve those characters...dammit! there goes another thirty one...31 whoops) has been verified by such august bodies as TripleJ Raw Comedy, the NSW Film and TV Office, The Australian Writers Guild and this other guy with a pen.
What am I looking for? A spark that will ignite a raging inferno, a connection that will defy gravity, mortality, sensibility, a simple honesty that will render words useless. Just one will be sufficient. Why are there so many books, songs, movies about love yet so many people avoid mentioning that's what they're looking for? I don't want just a comfortable relationship or a partner for outings. I want someone inspiring, motivating, dangerous and crazy who will make me want to be my irrepressible best, draw out my hilarity, make me smash up my kitchen, make me show off and give over everything I have. Got that?
At a glance
|Summary||agenda's details||agenda's ideal partner|
|Age||56 years old||42 - 55 yrs old|
Wollongong & Illawarra, NSW
|Within 100km of his|
|Body type||Athletic||A bit overweight, Slim, Average, Athletic|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||5'0/152 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Single, Separated, Widowed|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Social||Average, Social, Very Social|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
Not to be proscriptive, since I have 300 characters to describe perfection: a firm hand on the tiller of life; disrespect for nothing in particular; GSOHuma; sense of irony or at least the ability to iron; some petrol in the tank; the skill of being able to morph into a surprising object.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Favourite lyrics: 'chirpy chirpy cheep cheep'. There's something irrefutable about that alliteration, birds could never lie. Of course you can't understand what they're saying, but you have to assume they're telling the truth. They call me Dr Worm, I'm not a real doctor but I am a real worm.
- Don't have much time to read anything but my watch. However I did just fit in the collected works of William Shakespeare (the tragic 1980's Countdown 'star', not the actual Bard) Turns out he was quite the amateur philospher. No, not really.
- Movies & TV
- Sometimes I watch movies on TV. I don't think I've ever watched TV in a cinema, although that would be a nice reversal. I try to avoid shows whose names are acronyms: CSI, NYPD, RU4Real. I think it goes back to Effrem Zimbalist Jr and the FBI. The New Poseidon Adventure is on, gotta go.
- Come on, be a sport. If you were designing a girl band, would you include a 'sportie' one? Who listens to the radio? The Decemberists meet HG Nelson? The thing I like best about sport is commentators talking about commentators talking about groin injuries.
- Other Interests
- The ever changing wonder of taking the piss out of myself. Avoiding mundanity; Dirty deals done dirt cheap (see 'music' above) leaps of faith; unprovoked optimism; one hundred and thirty five characters worth of turbitude...damn, I came up short by forty two characters, just when I almost thought
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if agenda is online now.
- Get to know agenda safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: