I've just moved back to Brisbane after living in London for 11 years. I took a year to explore and travel on my way back to Australia - and I loved every second of it! I have been camping and travelling through national parks on my travels and have enjoyed this as much as I have enjoyed theatres and galleries and urban streetscapes while I've been away. I'm ready to get back to more local adventures, rediscover Brisbane and forge new relationships.
I am independent, enjoy work and get satisfaction from my career. I love travelling and the places and situations you find yourself in as a result of letting go. I am always thinking of that next trip (or two).
I don't watch too much tv - when I am tempted I have a few favourites (mainly BBC, HBO and adult swim). Music is a big part of my life. As for my taste in music, well you can decide for yourself. I listened to 6music, radio4 and Xfm when in London, Triple J or Triple Z in Brisbane or Somafm, GrooveShark, Lastfm online. I love going to gigs, and discovering new music.
I am learning how to do cryptic crosswords. I also enjoy independent movies, art galleries and exploring new places (locally and beyond). Other things I like; red wine in winter, white wine in summer, a good book, cooking, yoga, quality food, Sunday roasts + bloody marys, monmouth coffee, earl grey tea, farmers markets, and spending time with friends.
Who/what have I missed by being away for so long? And what about you? What makes you tick?
At a glance
|Summary||anitaloves's details||anitaloves's ideal partner|
|Age||37 years old||35 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Brisbane, QLD||within 75km of Brisbane 4000|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Undecided, Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Social||Social, Very Social, Average|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
What I'm really looking for is more of something elusive that I know when I experience and feel *it*. Its all about the heart, and as difficult as trying to explain why music makes you happy, or art inspires. Ultimately, someone who is social, happy, honest, trustworthy, even-tempered & positive.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- The soundtrack to my life would be filled with a variety of tunes. Seeing live music is important to me. I enjoy beats, electro swing, jazz, blues, and alternative/indie stuff. Any recommendations and possible gig-buddies welcome.
- I've been reading quite a bit recently, some classics as well as new releases - anything that captures me, and that that I can learn from - and I believe you can learn from everything. I'm starting to read biographies as its been a noticeable void in my collection.
- Movies & TV
- Though I don't sit down infront of the tv regularly I do enjoy a few series. Mostly it has to be creative, unusual, original - hence 'art house' appreciation, HBO etc - but I enjoy the quality of mainstream movies and cinema well. I go to the cinema regurlarly.
- I'm more of a spectator than a participant. Less of a competitor and more of a complimentor. I enjoy yoga and love walking - like rainforest or ridge-way walks etc.
- Other Interests
- Cooking/Entertaining and good conversation with friends Philosophy (I'm aiming to do some further study) A festival in America - Burning Man - I go every year
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if anitaloves is online now.
- Get to know anitaloves safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 19 May '13