A photo or two, some thoughts... it's a start.
I'm an easy going, sincere and considerate guy who has lived long enough to know the worth of humility and respect for others. I value the importance of family and close friends. I consider myself healthy in spirit and mind. Definitely on here for a real relationship, but also know the need for a sound friendship basis first. Fully prepared to work through any personal inexperience and readjustments to get to the pooey nappy stage.
At a glance
|Summary||anthm08's details||anthm08's ideal partner|
|Age||47 years old||36 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - East, VIC||within 50km of Doncaster East 3109|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||5'4/162 cm - 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Religion||Other Christian||Other Christian, Catholic, Anglican, Born Again Christian|
|Political persuasion||Right wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
What I'm looking for
A warm, caring and spiritual person. Someone who is interested in real communication because there is intimacy and security in that. She will have an ideal life partner in mind but will be wise enough to know that a shallow criteria list of expectations isn't reality.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Love music. The list goes something like Michael Buble, James Taylor, Christopher Cross, Steely Dan, Chicago, Stevie Wonder and Sarah McLachlan. On the classical side Mozart and Chopin hit the spot - perfect and pure.
- Some faves are: Wild at Heart - John Eldridge; Mere Christianity - C.S Lewis; Boundaries series - Cloud & Townsend. Just finished an amazing biography on Dietrich Bonhoeffer. Personal growth stuff from a Christian perspective.
- Movies & TV
- Favourite movies - As good as it gets,The Last Samurai, Shadowlands, Lord of the Rings and all the usual sci fi & super hero stuff - Thor was great, the Avengers was even better. TV - Masterchef, Top Gear, Frasier, Seinfeld, House...Big Bang Theory is very funny.
- Cycling, swimming and walking.
- Other Interests
- Aiming at doing musical study in one form or another in 2013. Know any good teachers?
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if anthm08 is online now.
- Get to know anthm08 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 19 May '13