"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
Hi there! I grew up in Canberra where I went to school and Uni. After a couple of years of travel and to-and-froing, I moved to Sydney. I am a sociable person and family and friends are a huge priority in my life.
If you are a normal, down-to-earth kind of guy and are interested in chatting then drop me a line to find out more.
At a glance
|Summary||aussiegirlsuprise's details||aussiegirlsuprise's ideal partner|
|Age||29 years old||25 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - East, NSW||Sydney - East, NSW|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Average|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Social||Very Social, Social|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Hospitality / Tourism / Travel|
What I'm looking for
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I like most types of music except I have a hate for techno. Love watching live bands!
- I love reading autobiographies and biographies - anything "real life", however I also dont mind the occassional novel. I'm currently reading fifty shades of grey (hoping I can benefit from all the hype) :)
- Movies & TV
- Admission number 1: I love chick flicks Admission number 2: I've never ever seen a Star Wars or Star Trek movie Movies that I've enjoyed recently were Avatar, The Hangover, The Ugly Truth and an old-time favourite would be Grease.
- I don't really follow a sport closely, however as I am originally from Canberra I barack for the Brumbies. I go to the gym regularly but prefer to get outdoors and do walks like the Coogee to Bondi.
- Other Interests
- I worked in travel for a number of years and have always had a passion for travel and adventure. I've lived in the UK, USA and New Zealand and travelled extensively. I love socialising with friends - whether it be at the pub, a nice restaurant, the movies or down at the beach.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if aussiegirlsuprise is online now.
- Get to know aussiegirlsuprise safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 18 Apr '13