Available : Uncouth, ill-mannered, uneducated banjo-strumming axe-murderer from Deliverance. ONE of the above endearing qualities is untrue. Which one?
The answer is in the following saga, so you'll have to actually READ the profile to find out.
Surely I don't have the worst profile on site - must keep trying.
My aspiration is to meet a 50-60 y/o stylish, classy lady with pride in her health, fitness & physical appearance. She would be extremely feminine (nice legs definitely do it for me). She'd like to receive lots of attention & affection (please, no 'personal space' b/s). Lake Macquarie / Central Coast / Sydney area preferred, but nothing geographically impossible for the right one.
Hard to talk about oneself, just an ordinary bloke, not pretending that I'm anything I'm not. No point in giving the opinions of my friends & peers, they're too graciously kind (i.e. fibbers). Instead, I'll mention the things most important to me. As well as the ideal match I'll meet on this site, the most important thing to me is my family - my brother & sisters, niece & nephews and their spouses & children.
I have the good fortune to have been blessed with good health which I try to maintain.
A wonderful bonus in my life is to have had a career in aviation which I wouldn't swap for any other. Loved my time as a flying instructor, charter pilot, and airline ground instructor.
Am a one-woman man, and intensely dislike those who play 'games' in the romance / dating situation. Not taking the moral high ground here, simply a matter of treating others as you would like to be treated.
Pet peeves? Aussies who think they're yanks (genuine yanks ok). 4wd alleged 'drivers' (the pretentious pratts who never go off bitumen in their Balmoral Bulldozers). We blokes being called 'guys' (see #1). The climate-change hoax. Abhor Political Correctness & consider that those who embrace it suffer a severe mental disorder.
At a glance
|Summary||aviator12's details||aviator12's ideal partner|
|Age||72 years old||50 - 60 yrs old|
|Location||Newcastle, NSW (Central Coast)||Central Coast, NSW|
|Body type||Average||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||under 5'0/152 cm - 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed, Divorced, Separated|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Right wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||No|
|Education level||High School|
What I'm looking for
Slim (neat little bum) 50-60 y/o, pretty much described above. Did I mention nice legs ? Class and femininity are the main criteria for initial attraction, so obviously no tatts or body-piercing (except for the normal ear piercing). Mustn't mind having doors opened & chairs pulled out (lots do).
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- All from R&B to opera and just about everything between. Sorry, I like ABBA too. Love going to Opera In The Vineyards every year. Coldplay a favourite of current bands. All time favourite female vocalists Dusty Springfield, Carole King and Christine McVea. Male - Sinatra, Pavarotti, Chris Rea.
- Like fact rather than fiction, history, and biographies of prominent people. Naturally, a lot of my reading is on aviation.
- Movies & TV
- Favourite movies Zulu (inspiring), The Searchers, The Usual Suspects, The Sting, Where Eagles Dare, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, Life Of Brian, and, of course, Casablanca. TV - The Office (UK version), Yes Minister, Fawlty Towers, Spooks, Doc Martin, New Tricks. Hate ads but love The Gruen Transfer ???
- Played most mainstream sports when I was in the navy - football, cricket, competitive swimming and diving, tennis and squash. Now mainly try to keep fit through gym, swimming and walking. Though not exactly a gym junkie, I do like to make the effort to get there about 4 times a week.
- Other Interests
- Live theatre. Water activities. Travel - 5 favourite travel destinations Italy, Italy, Italy, Maui, Alaska. One of my dreams in retirement is to get floatplane-qualified and fly into the lakes and rivers in Alaska, loved that place. By the way, I don't play the banjo.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if aviator12 is online now.
- Get to know aviator12 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: