Available : Uncouth, ill-mannered, uneducated banjo-strumming axe-murderer from Deliverance. ONE of the above endearing qualities is untrue. Which one?
The answer is in the following saga, so you'll have to actually READ the profile to find out. Firstly, I'm not 'playing the field', and don't believe in dating more than one lady at a time. Emailing more than one person ok, but once you decide that you want to date someone and see where it goes, that's it, no multiple dating. Not taking the moral high ground here, simply a matter of treating others as you would like to be treated.
Hard to talk about oneself, just an ordinary bloke, not pretending I'm anything I'm not, so I'll just give a few things most important to me.
As well as the ideal match I'll met on this site, the most important thing to me is my family - my brother and sisters, niece and nephews and their spouses and children.
A wonderful bonus in my life is to have had a career in aviation which I wouldn't swap for any other. Loved my time as a flying instructor, charter pilot, and airline ground instructor.
I have the good fortune to have been blessed with good health which I try to maintain.
My aspiration is to meet a 50-62 y/o, stylish, classy lady with pride in her health, fitness and physical appearance. She would be extremely feminine (nice legs definitely do it for me). She'd like to receive plenty of affection and attention. Lake Macquarie / Central Coast / Sydney area preferred.
Pet peeves? Aussies who think they're yanks (genuine yanks ok). 4wd alleged 'drivers' (the pretentious pratts who never go off bitumen in their Balmoral Bulldozers). We blokes being called 'guys' (see #1). The climate-change hoax. Abhor Political Correctness & consider that those who embrace it suffer a severe mental disorder.
At a glance
|Summary||aviator12's details||aviator12's ideal partner|
|Age||73 years old||50 - 62 yrs old|
|Central Coast, NSW|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||at most 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Separated, Single, Widowed|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Right wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||No|
|Education level||High School|
What I'm looking for
Slim 50-62 y/o, pretty much described above. Did I mention nice legs ? Class and femininity are the main criteria for initial attraction, so obviously no tatts or body-piercing (except for the normal pierced ears). Mustn't mind having doors opened & chairs pulled out (lots do).
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- All from R&B to opera and just about everything between. Sorry, I like ABBA too. Love going to Opera In The Vineyards every year. Coldplay a favourite of current bands. All time favourite female vocalists Dusty Springfield, Carole King and Christine McVea. Male - Sinatra, Pavarotti, Chris Isaac.
- Like fact rather than fiction, history, and biographies of prominent people. Naturally, a lot of my reading is on aviation.
- Movies & TV
- Favourite movies Zulu (inspiring), The Searchers, The Usual Suspects, The Sting, Where Eagles Dare, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, Life Of Brian, and, of course, Casablanca. TV - The Office (UK), Yes Minister, Fawlty Towers, Spooks, Doc Martin, The Killings. Hate ads but love The Gruen Transfer ???
- Played most mainstream sports when I was in the navy - football, cricket, competitive swimming and diving, tennis and squash. Now mainly try to keep fit through gym, swimming and walking. Though not exactly a gym junkie, I do like to make the effort to get there about 4 times a week.
- Other Interests
- Live theatre. Water activities. Travel - 5 favourite travel destinations Italy, Italy, Italy, Maui, Alaska. One of my dreams in retirement is to get floatplane-qualified and fly into the lakes and rivers in Alaska, loved that place. By the way, I don't play the banjo, but who's still reading?
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if aviator12 is online now.
- Get to know aviator12 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: