Wanted, cool, kind, guy for camping, swimming and music!
Currently living and working Bayside ,been in Melbourne for one year before that Sydney and 7 years on the beautiful Sunshine Coast QLD. I like beach bush and city and keen to explore out of Melbourne on the weekends, I've been down to Portsea many times, love swimming near the pier, been also to Lorne and Daylesford, all very cool! Hoping to get to Wilson Prom , Grampians, and lots of other exploring Love the inner city life too, love the bars, cafes of inner city, and been to lots of gigs, Melbourne is great for music. Love South Melbourne , Richmond, Fitzroy, Sth Yarra and the botanic gardens ... I like to keep fit, yoga , swimming beach and pool for laps, Like all the usual stuff, coffee, music at bars and festivals, wine bars and dinner .camping is always fun, except in the rain, gotta get that campervan, currently have a small van and a tent!. Melbourne winter was a new experience, but was cool wearing overcoats and boots! Like adventure and have travelled lots os! Happy in second hand clothes, but also enjoy fashion. I like alternative movies. Have had a couple of careers and made changes in direction, IT in the city, to Natural therapies in Qld back to IT now but like to think ill change again, . Looking for an alternative thinking but old fashioned guy,financially secure , fun and respectful. Someone with "awareness"
Grown up kids is best for me for a relationship, so you are free to "do" , otherwise friendship... Love to hear and learn what makes other people happy and share their passion.
At a glance
|Summary||beachbushAndcity's details||beachbushAndcity's ideal partner|
|Age||50 years old||44 - 52 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||AUSTRALIA|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Single, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children||Yes, have children who don't live at home, No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Some college|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
What I'm looking for
A guy who is kind and respectful.. Active and happy with who they are. Outdoorsy and communicates well!
- Male, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- Quite a mix of old and new, Gin Club, Augie March, Nick Cave, The Waifs (just noticed they are all Australian, ya ya) Oh, kinda enjoying The Flaming Lips too, and lets not forget Lenoard Cohen, well Johny Cash too. Discovered Chris Russell chicken walk (blues) since living in Melbourne, very cool
- I like Alex Miller, John Irving and Tim Winton, magazines with recipies and home improvement
- Movies & TV
- Love movies, too many to mention, not too much Hollywood, Red Dog was cute. I think Australian ABC has been great of late, eg Rake, Serangoon Road. I liked the series "The Treme" about the music in New Orleans, I like Grand Designs (but dont want one) also love amazing spaces about small spaces
- My own sport I like to swim (part fish or mermaid I feel), yoga, walking cycling. I'm active but also get tired and like to rest. Watching: Im not that big on team sports, I like more adventure stuff, surfing is good to watch, diving at the Olympics, docos about mountain climbing etc
- Other Interests
- Camping,seeing music, markets kayaking, photography (happy snaps at least , but admire others work,love black and white street photography and keen to snap a pic of a seahorse with my underwater cam)Love to just hang and cook with someone
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if beachbushAndcity is online now.
- Get to know beachbushAndcity safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 14 Apr '14