New to Melbourne!
Currently living and working Bayside , arrived Melb in Feb after one year in sydney and 7 on the sunshine coast qld. I like beach bush and city and keen to explore out of melb on weekends, I've been down to Portsea a few times, very cool! .... I like to keep fit, yoga , swimming beach and pool for laps, Like all the usual stuff, coffee, music at bars and festivals, wine bars and dinner .camping is always fun, except in the rain, gotta get that campervan!. Yet to experience a melb winter , ekkk! Like adventure and have travelled lots os! Happy in second hand clothes, but also enjoy fashion. I like alternative movies. Have had a couple of careers and made changes in direction, IT in the city, to Natural therapies in Qld back to IT now but like to think ill change again, . Looking for an alternative thinking but old fashioned guy,financially secure , fun and respectful
Grown up kids is best for me for a relationship, so you are free to "do" , otherwise friendship... Love to hear and learn what makes other people happy and share their passion.
At a glance
|Summary||beachbushAndcity's details||beachbushAndcity's ideal partner|
|Age||49 years old||40 - 52 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||AUSTRALIA|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Some college|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is kind and respectful. Old fashioned while open to alternative views. Active and happy with who are, outdoorsy!
- Male, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- Quite a mix of old and new, Gin Club, Augie March, Nick Cave, The Waifs (just noticed they are all Australian, ya ya) Oh, kinda enjoying The Flaming Lips too, and lets not forget Lenoard Cohen, well Johny Cash too, but lots of new stuff too, local band on sunny coast the Roshambos are very cool
- I like Alex Miller, John Irving and Tim Winton, magazines with recipies and home improvement
- Movies & TV
- Love movies, too many to mention, not too much Hollywood
- Swim, yoga, walking cycling
- Other Interests
- Camping, markets kayaking, photography (happy snaps at least , but admire others work) , love to go to music, need to buy a bike my mountain bike is in nsw
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if beachbushAndcity is online now.
- Get to know beachbushAndcity safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 20 May '13