I m sure my soul mate is out there somewhere.....
Im a friendly (alittle shy at first) person, hard working that wants friends to hang out with. I do have children and they are a big part in my life, love all wildlife nature my dogs and cat and I have a snake to, love the beach movies and just chilling. Im very easy to get on with so thats me in a nut shell.
At a glance
|Summary||beanie's details||beanie's ideal partner|
|Age||46 years old||40 - 50 yrs old|
|Location||Gold Coast, QLD||Gold Coast, QLD|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||High School|
What I'm looking for
someone that is happy, kind and likes to show affection in public. They have to be down to earth dont play mind games, and like to have a social drink, love animals, non possessive or jealous, im easy to get on with and so should they.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- my taste in music is simple, i dont like classical, country, blues, I like 80 s 90 s stuff like that
- i dont read many book, but im reading one atm so will try and keep it going.
- Movies & TV
- love all the soapies on tv, dramas, like most movies dont like alot of killing in movies though, or science fiction
- love watching the footy, i dont really play any though, im not a cricket person or tennis person.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if beanie is online now.
- Get to know beanie safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 23 May '13