People who know how to laugh at themselves will never cease to be amused
I'll apologise in advance for this awkward 'about me' writing, but hopefully I can get some points for effort. Which, come to think of it, is also the logic I tend to apply when I attempt to cook. Or speak French.
I'm a happy, upbeat sort of person, I don't take myself or life too seriously, love to laugh and am not easily offended. Nothing beats spending time with the friends and family, and my puppy dogs, and their health happiness means everything to me.
I'm a uni student/highly skilled procrastinator at the moment going into my final year, and I'm really lucky to be doing something I'm passionate about. I do work a couple of jobs on the side, have just wrapped up producing a radio show, and also do some volunteering for charity when I can, which is really rewarding.
I'm both outdoorsy and indoorsy, love being out and about in the sunshine especially near/on/under the water just as much as lolling about with good company, music and movies.
Like most people I do love to travel, and though I've been able to have a small taste of the world, there's so many more places to explore.
At a glance
Click on the details below to edit
berrylilac's ideal partner
Impacts your search and matches
|Age||23 years old||22 - 30 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - South, NSW||within 75km of Earlwood 2206|
|Body type||Slim||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Social||Average, Very Social, Social|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Degree||Diploma, Some college, Degree, Post Graduate|
|Industry||Advertising / PR / Media|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is kind, genuine, honest and can hold a decent conversation. A great sense of humour is a huge plus too - where's the fun in life if you can't have a laugh?
- Male, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- I love music (unique trait to have, hey...) and enjoy listening to a lot of different genres. I'm especially partial to rock. That's not to say some daggy 90's pop doesn't get me excited.
- I really enjoy reading though these days most of it is uni related material, but I love all the classics, enjoy the fantasy genre, and anything with a good twist. I also do like myself some Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings, but I just can't bring myself to read Twilight.
- Movies & TV
- I'm pretty easily pleased when it comes to movies... action, comedy, sci-fi, drama, deep and meaningfuls, horror. As for TV, a fan of the comedies, as well as a good crime thriller
- I do a lot of dancing, but I also enjoy watching any kind of sport really, though do tend to draw the line at watching golf
- Other Interests
- Going on adventures, road trips to know where, spending time in the outdoors, horse riding, refining my Pirate speaking skills.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if berrylilac is online now.
- Get to know berrylilac safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 12 Jun '13