Life is way too short for bad anything
I'm a Kiwi girl through and through, with a faith that keeps me going when everything round me isn't! It underpins who I am and what I do. Without Him and His goodness life just isn't the same.
The simple things I enjoy include, the beach at sunset or right after a raging storm (even during a storm), A great glass of wine I can share with friends or someone special as long as the mozzies aren't eating us alive. I enjoy going for a walk, but will only run if my life is in danger! I love swimming, and most things that involve water.
I'm not a huge fan of mornings, although I understand why we have them!
I love my work and am passionate about what i do. I love my kids and even more now that they have grown up and are nice people! I will do tramping and camping if there is a hot shower and flush toilets at the end. I have been described as being a bit reticent when I'm in a new situration with people I don't know. However, once I get to know people I can relax and be a bit more outgoing,
I'm a loyal friend and admire people who are comfortable in their own skin.
I would like to travel a bit more, go back to Ireland and spend some time in Europe.
Ideally I'd like to find someone who has as little baggage as possible, or is at peace with the 'luggage' they do carry. Someone who can make decisions when I don't want to anymore, a guy who can find the funny in life and in himself, who looks after himself but not to the point of being obsessed. Someone who will help me be a better person, and I will do the same for them.
At a glance
|Summary||bestnurse1's details||bestnurse1's ideal partner|
|Age||47 years old||18 - 50 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - West, VIC||AUSTRALIA|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Religion||Born Again Christian||Born Again Christian|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
Someone who can laugh at life and themselves.Some one who doesn't mind getting lost and see where it takes them. A person who is able to give and receive and not get too caught up in stuff. A man with similar beliefs.
- Male, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- Wide range from baroque to evanescence and a heap inbetween
- Usually period pieces or real life stuff
- Movies & TV
- love action movies, have to be in the mood for a 'chick flick', and really like those good ole fashioned comedy ones!
- I'm a bit of a bloke here (watch alot)..... Rugby, league, cricket and motor sports,(Except formula 1), netball..... Have tried my hand at hockey, bit rough for me.
- Other Interests
- I walk alot, I swim have been known to do the odd triathalon but it's een a few years since the last one. Currently enjoying boot camp in the evenings! Love to travel, saving for my next trip somewhere
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if bestnurse1 is online now.
- Get to know bestnurse1 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 04 Dec '13