Loyal, honest and affectionate...with a quirky sense of humour!
Me, hmmm, who likes to talk about themselves?
Here goes! I have been told by a close friend that I am a genuine, kind-hearted soul; caring, fun, generous and compassionate. I consider myself a loyal, honest and steadfast friend; I try to be there when needed.
I'm a positive person and definitely see the best in everyone and all situations. Without doubt a glass half full - and preferably half full with a good red! I like to think I have a good sense of humour, which comes in handy because I like to laugh a lot.
I'm fun-loving, active and love team sports - I play some of them quite poorly but I'm always up for giving it a good go! Made a return to the gym, and actually enjoying it again. Love a good trivia night, all that useless stuff stored in the filing cabinet of my mind sometimes comes in handy!
Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia followed by South America are on the list as potential destinations for my next overseas trip. I would go back to Turkey in a heartbeat, such an interesting place. Love the south coast for a quiet, relaxing week away.
This year I'm looking to enjoy life a bit more, take some time for me and meet someone who is intriguing, interesting and funny - and who has a great sense of humour.
At a glance
|Summary||bigbangtheory71's details||bigbangtheory71's ideal partner|
|Age||41 years old||34 - 43 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 25km of Leichhardt 2040|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single, Widowed, Separated|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own, Undecided|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Job role||Senior Management|
What I'm looking for
Someone that is willing to be herself, is happy and likes to have fun. Communication is key, respect is another pillar of any relationship. A sense of humour would be an advantage, god knows you will have lots of opportunity to laugh at (and with, I hope) me!
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Strangely varied. Chemical Bros, The Doors, Fatboy Slim, Foo Fighters, Massive Attack, Midnight Oil, Moby, Naked and the Famous, Nirvana, Pink Floyd, Placebo, The Presets, Radiohead, REM, Scissor Sisters, Smashing Pumpkins, Spiderbait, Tori Amos, Underworld, U2. Triple J on the radio!
- Finding a bit more time to read since I got a Kindle. History, Classics, techno-thrillers are a guilty pleasure. Lord of the Rings is an all time fave
- Movies & TV
- Will watch most things. Some faves include LOTR, Heat, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Pulp Fiction, Lawrence of Arabia, Blues Brothers, Superbad, The Usual Suspects, 28 Days Later. The Amazing Race, Game of Thrones & Boardwalk Empire get IQ'd, Simpsons, Futurama and Big Bang Theory are staples
- Cricket, Touch and OzTag are staples. Play futsal during lunch at work. Catch the odd league game live and watch a bit. Became a member at the SCG recently so will be watching a fair bit of the Swans this year! Zoom around the Bay Run on the bike as often as possible, yay for daylight saving!
- Other Interests
- Catching up with friends, spending time with my girls, Officer in the Army Reserve, camping, weekends away, riding my mountain bike, live music when I can. There are more that escape me at this moment.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if bigbangtheory71 is online now.
- Get to know bigbangtheory71 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: