Paper truth in strings.
I relocated from Brisbane (where I was born) to the Sunshine Coast and ended up in Toowoomba instead. I don't think that anybody could have predicted that turn of events, but I have loved this town since having arrived in it, one sunny and then subsequently foggy November day.
I enjoy music and reading - to the extent if I am not reading while I am working, then I am listening to music when I'm doing pretty much anything. Music is essentially the soundtrack of my life. Cliche? No way!
Travelling is a joy to me - though these days it is a bit more domestic - and I have enjoyed time in Japan and Scandinavia and look forward to eventually travelling again. Maybe Antarctica next? We shall see.
I own a business and while it is quite a heavy occupant of my life, I know where to draw the line. This is coupled with my study. My friends and family play an important role.
The aroma of second hand bookstores. Photographs in nice frames. Grevilleas. Native birds - I'm actually a real bird nerd, spending half of my day watching wild birds doing their thing. And other stuff.
At a glance
Click on the details below to edit
blankplanet's ideal partner
Impacts your search and matches
|Age||27 years old||24 - 30 yrs old|
|Location||Darling Downs (eg. Toowoomba), QLD||within 25km of East Toowoomba 4350|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Job role||Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
I suppose what I really would like is somebody who is unique with their own little quirks. Surprise me or delight me. You don't have to be like me for me to like you. Bonus points to anybody who is able to work out the meaning of my username. Triple points if it can be done without using google.
- Female, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- I have a very broad and sometimes bizarre taste in music. I can't list them all. Ask me please, because my love of music leaves me always keen to learn more. Spoke Nietzsche, "Without music, life would be a mistake."
- Favorites: The Count of Monte Cristo, The Woman in White, The Day of the Triffids and Dracula. But many more in between. My bookcase is bursting at the seams.
- Movies & TV
- I threw my television out during my teenage years but still love watching some shows and movies. I can enjoy Big Bang, but can't deny old classics such as Twin Peaks, Monty Python or many other British comedies. Or Hamish Macbeth, a bit of a combination of them both.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if blankplanet is online now.
- Get to know blankplanet safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 24 Feb '13