Miss the hugs and being able to talk about anything
I think I am an average bloke, I can be funny and silly, always happy to take the mickey out of myself and then be serious when it is needed. I am kind and caring and put others before myself as I think it is important to help one another, I am also honest and loyal. A sense of fairness is very important to me. I think trust, respect and communication are important in a relationship and also recognising the fact that you have to keep working on that relationship. Like most people, life has thrown some curly ones at me, but I just take them as they come and just treat them as life's experiences. I have three sons, with one living with me full time and another comes over every second weekend. I do miss sharing life with someone, sharing the ups and downs, the laughs and unexpected. I enjoy going out to the theatre, I still think 'Keating the musical' is my favorite - every funny. I saw Les Miserables in Melbourne years ago, it was such an awesome experience. Enjoy going to the cinema, I don't watch TV that much anymore apart from the news and a couple of comedies and some sport (only in moderation). I have been renovating my kitchen/loungeroom for what now seems a long time, a great experience, though not in a hurry to do it again. I go to the gym a few times a week (not gym junkie) and enjoy it. After the reno's, the garden will be tackled which I am looking forward to. When I was younger I travelled a little while in the navy and enjoyed seeing different countries. Would like to one day travel to Europe and Antarctica, just a pipe dream at the moment.
At a glance
|Summary||bluey1963's details||bluey1963's ideal partner|
|Age||50 years old||45 - 53 yrs old|
|Location||Geelong, VIC||within 25km of Belmont 3216|
|Height||6'1/185 cm||at least 5'0/152 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Have children||Yes, have children living at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Some college|
|Job role||Customer Service Role|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is kind and understanding and happy to share their life with someone.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- 70's and 80's Australian rock, George Harrison, U2, Bruce, Eva Cassidy, any genres really, just depends on my mood. I can even withstand hiphop to a point.
- At the moment it's been renovating and decorating magazines but I have a collection of books on various artists. Unreliable Memoirs by Clive James has always been my favorite.
- Movies & TV
- Comedies mainly, enjoy character movies though they don't seem to make many of them anymore. The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel was a good one. 'As a good as it gets' and 'Somethings gotta give' are my favorites. As TV goes 'The big bang theory' is a beauty.
- I go to the gym a few times a week, realised that my golf clubs are looking pretty average with a layer of dust covering them, so will have to get them out in the sunshine. Ride my pushbike and walk. Go the footy with my son (sorry but its St.kilda - have pitty on me).
- Other Interests
- Will focus on the garden after the reno's. Enjoy live theatre, go to the footy with my son, Enjoy art galleries and checking out second hand stores.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if bluey1963 is online now.
- Get to know bluey1963 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 24 Feb '13