Got to be in it to win it! :-)
Hey there, Thanks for checking out my profile.
I am a psychiatric nurse who works in an acute response team in the community. I have only been doing this job for about six months so I am still finding my feet. I like the autonomy and variety that is associated with the work. It's so much better than working on the wards, up at the hospital :-). I can't promise that I won't psychoanalyze you as it's an automatic thing that comes part and parcel with my job. I have been told that I over think things and yeah that's true, but I would also say that not a lot phases me. Open to most things and it's hard to embarrass me in the community. :-) I also believe that everyone comes with some sort of baggage or issues. It's the result of that thing we call life. To me, it's about how you use past experiences (both good and bad) to become a stronger or better person.
So why RSVP? Well I am keen to meet new people that I wouldn't normally come across in my day to day work and am also looking to develop a few new interests/hobbies.
Definitely keen to do more on my days off. Love the beach and getting out n about in the great outdoors. Not really into going out and getting smashed each night, and clubs lost their appeal many years ago. I do enjoy catching up with friends or family. More of a pub than club person. Love food and need little encouragement to head out to a new restaurant or cafe.
I am not the sort of person that needs to be in a relationship or jumps from one guy to another. I like my own company and am quite happy getting to know someone slowly. In saying this though, I am at the stage in life where if the right person came along, I would happily settle down into something more serious but until then I am about getting out, having fun and experiencing life.
At a glance
|Summary||bluey30s's details||bluey30s's ideal partner|
|Age||31 years old||31 - 36 yrs old|
|Location||Brisbane, QLD||within 50km of Brisbane 4000|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Widowed, Single|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
Not really sure what i expect from this site. Happy to just meet and see if there is a possibility for friendship, or more.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I like to listen to all types of music, although usually it is more recent top forty stuff.
- Love to read but lately I haven't read anything that memorable! Maybe you can suggest something. Spend a lot of time reading stuff on the web and text books during assignment time :-(
- Movies & TV
- Love going to the movies and am not afraid to go alone. I will watch anything but my favourite movies are usually action or war movies. I will admit to the odd chicks flick too!
- Played a lot of different sports growing up as i come from a fairly sporting family. I still like to go to the gym and go for long walks but team sports are out because I am unable to commit to it 100% because of my shift work.
- Other Interests
- Love the beach, jet ski-ing, scuba diving, meeting new people, enjoy playing the 'aunty' role to my neice and nephew. Have just moved into my own place so renovating is about to become my thing :-). Love coffee and sambuca. Keen to travel some more.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if bluey30s is online now.
- Get to know bluey30s safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 10 Mar '14