I've yet to be declared insane
Ladies, prepare to lower your expectations.
If you're looking for a corporate superstar, a debonair sophisticate or a moisturised metrosexual, you've come to the wrong place.
If, however, you're looking for somebody who drives safely, has solid punctuation and rarely gets arrested, read on.
But first consider these fun facts: Shane Warne once asked me if I wanted his autograph (I declined); I hate Christmas; I don't believe in birthdays; I dislike most foods; gay men always think I'm gay; Israelis always think I'm Israeli (don't get me started on gay Israelis); I enjoy using semicolons; I have a phobia about giving birth; I don't eat my greens; I time myself when I urinate (ask me what my record is); I'm writing a novel whose plot neither me nor my co-author understand; I know somebody who knows somebody called Lucky Pierre.
And now a bit about myself: I'm incredibly curious about the outside world; I'm a passionate traveller; I love meeting people from foreign countries; I'm a compulsive reader of history books; I enjoy using semicolons.
Sport is my other great passion. I'm very active, although I spend more time watching than playing. Football, cricket and AFL are my favourites.
If I was to describe myself...I'd do so in a list format, so I could use semicolons. Here goes: gentle; open-minded; respectful; self-absorbed; idiosyncratic; reliable; casual; laidback; trustworthy; optimistic; introverted; tolerant; friendly; hygienic.
I hope to meet a girl I can commit to as passionately as I have semicolons.
At a glance
|Summary||boringoldman's details||boringoldman's ideal partner|
|Age||34 years old||18 - 117 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - North, NSW||within 25km of Cammeray 2062|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Separated, Divorced, Widowed|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Undecided, Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine, Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours, Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's|
|Personality||Private||Private, Very Private, Social, Average|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||East European|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Advertising / PR / Media|
What I'm looking for
I'm very open-minded about looks, appearance, background, profession, hobbies, etc. But I am determined to meet a girl who is friendly, intelligent, independent and sincere. Strong values are important, as is a sense of humour. Want to know how to win my heart? Offer to pay for all our dates.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I want to have Neil Finn's babies. Do you?
- Almost everything I read is non-fiction.
- Movies & TV
- As I become older and grumpier, I increasingly find myself turning from mainstream fare towards less commercial offerings. I mainly watch ABC and SBS (although I don't drink chardonnay or eat quiche). My favourite movie is Brokeback Mountain (see aforementioned comment about gay men).
- Yes, please.
- Other Interests
- Stalking; domestic violence; semicolons.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if boringoldman is online now.
- Get to know boringoldman safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: