"Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple."Dr. Seuss
About me.... Laid back but ambitious, nice guy but will always win arguments, Tall (no problem with my girl wearing heels, and always happy to help old ladies get their groceries from the top shelf), enjoy making people laugh, always have time for people who are positive, loyal and honest, I am confident but prefer to be modest except where appropriate (eg interview, RSVP profile or when used in the 3rd person), I am active most of the day and have always loved the challenge of sport, was once a decent basketball player, but I also enjoy relaxing with a good book, good movie or TV.
I own a personal training studio and am passionate about using it as a vehicle to help anyone who is ready to live the life they want without physical restriction. I prefer not to be obsessive about exercise... exercise should be allow you to get more from life not be your life and love good food and wine. My normal day is busy but I don't believe in waiting until the weekend to live.
I enjoy being social at times but am also happy blaze my own path. I have a good close group of friends and I take pride in being loyal and doing anything I can for them.
I don't believe you can truly know someone through a dating site profile so looking to get to know like minded people through good clean dating site banter. Feel free to reply with complements and offers to make me cakes... Everyone likes cakes :)
At a glance
|Summary||br3tt's details||br3tt's ideal partner|
|Age||32 years old||25 - 33 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - North, NSW||within 25km of Cromer 2099|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|Height||6'3/190 cm||at least 5'3/160 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Separated|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Job role||Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
Someone looking for the best in life and someone to complement it
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Foo Fighters, Lucero, The Gaslight Anthem
- The Tipping Point, Flow, The Hero With a Thousand Faces
- Movies & TV
- Garden State, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind The Newsroom, The Simpsons, Modern Family, How I met your Mother, Boardwalk Empire
- Surfing, Basketball, Mountain Biking
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if br3tt is online now.
- Get to know br3tt safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: