Always ready for adventure and the bizzare
I'm pretty easy going and always on the look out for adventure and new things to do. My favourite thing is travelling, going to music festivals/live gigs and a nice cold beer on a sunny day. Having all 3 of these at once is the best!
I lived and went to uni in Japan and also lived for a few years in London, so whenever the opportunity arises, I try to get the passport ready though for only holidays nowadays, am settled in Sydney now.
My bike would probably be the thing I need most, and if the sun is shining, theres nothing better than riding somewhere new. I'm quite active so always look for something to do on days off. Come winter, I like nothing better than snowboarding, followed of course by some obligatory warm me up drinks afterwards.
Have just got my motorbike licence so look forward to cruising around the countryside in style ;)
I have a great sense of humour and laugh whenever I can. I am sometimes witty and sarcastic, and do love dark/black comedy, along with dry British humour.
I am a geek at heart, and still hold onto thing I cherish from my childhood such as reading comic books and playing video games when I feel like staying in. I actually design games for a semi-living, while teach games as the other, and hopefully will one day release the next angry birds so I can kick back and enjoy the above mentioned things. This is the year that it happens>
At a glance
|Summary||brendan80's details||brendan80's ideal partner|
|Age||32 years old||20 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 25km of Enmore 2042|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Separated, Single|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Social||Very Social, Average, Social, Private|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Often, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
What I'm looking for
Looking for that person to travel the world on adventures with, kick back at a gig and relax on a sunny arvo with. Also someone I can stay in with and cook a nice meal for ;)
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Almost all genres though favourite are rock, indie, electro, house. Best bands: Tool, Bjork, Pearl Jam, Smashing Pumpkins, Queen, Hot Chip, 9mm Parallelum Bullet, Doves, Pendulum, Underworld, Bloc Party, Chemical Bros., Infected Mushroom, Korai Orom, too many to list!
- The Grapes of Wrath, Marvel comics, autobiographical graphic novels
- Movies & TV
- Like action, animation, dark/black comedy, Japanese and mind-....ing films. Donnie Darko, Die Hard series, Survive Style 5+, Napoleon Dynamite, anything Pixar. Love watching Futurama, Simpsons, South Park, Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, Game of Thrones.
- Love NRL and Ice Hockey, but like most any sports. Love snowboarding when I get the chance to go. Used to do martial arts and am going to take it up again soon.
- Other Interests
- I absolutely love to travel, and going to music festivals. Doing both is even better!. When I was young, I liked to play video games, now I like to make them instead. I also enjoy reading comic books ( a habit that I have maintained since 12), and enjoy holding onto my youth.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if brendan80 is online now.
- Get to know brendan80 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 24 Feb '13