Too optimistic? Probably, but let's see
30 year-old, pretty DTE guy. Those closest to me would describe me as "funny", always ready to have a laugh. A little mischievous. Honest, loyal, affectionate, sorted, creative and genuine. I'm the type that may go out of my way to step on a crunchy leaf lol. I always have time to lend an ear to a friend or loved one.
I love art and enjoy drawing in my spare time. Music is a passion but I don't play any instruments (yet!). Big film buff and don't mind the theatre occasionally. I enjoy nature and the outdoors - the sun doesn't like me though because I am fair. I love animals. I am not a sports fan as a rule, but am open to trying most things once :) Am not into the scene or clubbing, but don't mind a couple of low-key drinks at a bar with some good company.
My last relationship was long-term and I like to see the potential in something to invest in it. I have learnt a lot over the last few years about what I want and what I am looking for. I like to think I'm emotionally mature (if not always behaviourally - hehe). Could definitely be accused of being an old-fashioned romantic and have a lot of love to give the right guy.
At a glance
|Summary||brisguy7's details||brisguy7's ideal partner|
|Age||30 years old||25 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Brisbane, QLD||Brisbane, QLD|
|Body type||Average||Slim, A bit overweight, Average, Athletic|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Separated|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Personality||Social||Private, Very Social, Average, Social|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Advertising / PR / Media|
What I'm looking for
Would be great to find a guy open to the idea of a relationship and sharing his life with someone. Does anyone still want that kind of connection? Personality counts for a lot. If he can make me laugh, it will get my attention :) someone not afraid of affection & a bit of romance. No game players.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Pretty eclectic and like bits and pieces from most genres - pop, alternative, classical/classical-crossover/film score, soft rock... Lady Gaga, Placebo, Sarah Brightman, Josh Groban to name a few.
- Occassionally if I find a good book that gets me interested.
- Movies & TV
- Very wide taste in film and will generally give anything a go... Kill Bill, Avatar, Donnie Darko, 28 Days Later, The Colour Purple, Requiem for a Dream, The Lion King to name a few... A soft spot for horror, a good screenplay and a good drama. Love documentaries. David Attenborough is a legend.
- Was a competitive figure skater for a number of years. Enjoy the odd game of tennis, swimming and train twice a week just to keep general fitness up. Not a gym junkie. Keen to try yoga this year.
- Other Interests
- I draw and enjoy art, theatre, nature and travel, although would like to find the time to do more of the latter :)
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if brisguy7 is online now.
- Get to know brisguy7 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 09 Mar '14