Artist seeks muse, friend, and helper...
Born Aussie, but lived more than half my life in Europe, based mostly in London. Came back here a few years ago to live another part of my dream: to live on a surf coast, and travel Oz in a 4x4, camping, painting, playing music.
I love waking up in the morning. I'm high energy, committed to making a life of art and an art of life, but treasure stillness and tranquility for balance. I love helping and supporting my community, friends and family. I love making art and music, talking things through, silence, light and laughter, pure food from my garden, cooking, gatherings, tradition, culture, new beginnings, big feasts, campaigning to make the planet a sustainable better place.
Can ritz it or slum it equally gracefully, adapt, nurture security or take risks. I love my comfort. I love the wild...big seas, lightning, storms, the lashing of rain and sun. Am a doer rather than a spectator...though love to watch anyone who can do anything better than I can.
Have lived as faithfully as possible to my principles and ethics. Done well by most measures of the era, without climbing up people's backs to succeed, and have 'pulled a few rabbits out of the hat'. Comfortable with the person I've become, and can look at myself in the mirror with clear eyes and a clear conscience. And still much to do, as artist, designer, surfer, drummer, environmental campaigner, diver, naturist, motorcyclist, bushboy, off-roader, gardener, dancer, life-lover...
No offense, but if you send me a 'kiss' and I don't answer, it's because I can't follow up, sorry. I'm on this site without expectation that I'll find my mate here, but to make a clear statement to the Omniverse. Nothing personal =o) ! If I send one and you don't answer, same deal. If we exchange, I'll 'invest a stamp'.
At a glance
|Summary||bruzzy2013's details||bruzzy2013's ideal partner|
|Age||47 years old||30 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Bunbury Region (eg. Bunbury), WA||AUSTRALIA|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Slim|
|Height||6'2/188 cm||5'5/165 cm - 6'1/185 cm|
|Smoking habits||Occasionally / socially||Don't smoke, Trying to quit, Occasionally / socially|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours||Undecided|
|Personality||Social||Average, Social, Very Social|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Religion||Other||Other, New Age, Buddhist, Agnostic, Hindu, Anglican, Sikh, Atheist|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
What I'm looking for
S'pose I want the obvious...A great match, and enduring common ground without the quicksand of boredom that over-familiarity (without refreshment) can bring on. Not something that fizzles out after a flash. Someone I can love easily, respect and cherish, and who feels likewise about me. My mate.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Music is huuuugely important for me. I'm a drummer. The drummer is the heartbeat. Music opens my heart, & vise versa. I absolutely love music, and will have a listen to anything new, but come back to ambient, blues, chillout, classical, folk, indie, jazz, latin, opera, reggae, world, & silence...
- Mostly online now. Days of lounging on the beach with a book are still on the wishlist...Am an environmental activist so lot's of research & blogs. Also like biography, art, classics, economics, philosophy, poetry, politics, psychology, and languages. I'm conversational in 5, plus a bit of English.
- Movies & TV
- Not anywhere close to being a priority at the moment, unless there's something compelling in the Cape Mentelle outdoor cinema. Even if the movie's crap that's one hell fine pleasure! Am saving my DVD collection for a snuggle-up with someone special. (Most of them are unwatched yet..)
- I'd much rather do than watch: I played Aussie Rules as schoolie. A 'bornagain bogan' so don't mind a bit of Formula or drags. Can watch any pro sport if I'm lounging. Even people trying to hit tiny balls into tiny holes 100s of mtrs away. Best fun for me is surfing, bushwalking, & baiting idiots...
- Other Interests
- Politics, protecting the planet from getting totally trashed, custom Harley and hotrod building, organic gardening, self sufficiency, gold, living large, all watersports, dancing, ripping it up with my muso mates, cooking up feasts for the friends, summoning the Gods, making magic happen...
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if bruzzy2013 is online now.
- Get to know bruzzy2013 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 09 Aug '13