Looking for love seems a bit like looking for Bigfoot I hear a lot of people talking about it am pretty sure it exists but have yet to find conclusive evidence.
This feels kind of like poking a sleeping bear with a stick, not sure if its a good idea but curious nonetheless as to what the outcome will be . About me I am easy going, down to earth, have a twisted sense of humour that I use to break the ice when I am nervous(sometimes to catastrophic results) Have been living overseas(the UK) for the past 7 years but have come back to give Australia another try and to be closer to family. Work in the tourist industry but have decided to try and turn my hand to something I have harbored an ambition to do for a long while now which is ultimately where my passions lie(cryptic I know but I guess if you are interested you will find out). This has meant I have had to take a step back career wise from where I have been for the past 5 years but I would rather be rich in spirit than pocket(though hopefully the two will meet somewhere in the middle). I enjoy the outdoors, especially walking, cycling and being active though as ever these are time dependent. Love to travel and live in exotic places and would love to have someone to share these experiences with and to explore the world with. I believe that life is an adventure that can only be made better by the sharing of the experience. What's interesting about me, I have lived almost equal parts of my life on three different continents, I am currently living on an island with 2500 population(relocating back to sydney in Jan), I want to do a long distance hike(appalachian trail, pacific crest trail or Camino De Santiago) some time in the next 5 years. I once worked an entire shift dressed as Ron Burgundy from Anchorman wearing only a pair of underpants in a busy busy bar(and sober to boot). Oh well that should give you something to ponder(or reject me for) :)
At a glance
|Summary||burgundy73's details||burgundy73's ideal partner|
|Age||39 years old||23 - 49 yrs old|
|Location||Central Coast, NSW||within 100km of Sydney 2000|
|Body type||Average||Average, A bit overweight, Slim, Athletic|
|Height||6'0/183 cm||5'2/157 cm - 6'1/185 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Hospitality / Tourism / Travel|
What I'm looking for
Its hard to define what that person will be like as I have never really had a strict definition of what I am looking for all I can say is that enthusiasm, good humour, willingness to engage with life and the ability to challenge themselves and the world around them are things that intrigue me.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- The Eels, Tom Waits, Johhny Cash, radiohead, QOTSA, System of a down, Marilyn Manson, Sam Cooke, the Killers, REM, Bon Iver, U2, Blink 182, Phillip Glass, The killers,Warren Zevon, Billy bragg, wilco,Alice in chains and many many many more.
- John Steinbeck, Steig Larsson, Carl hiasson, non fiction, Bill Bryson, Larry Mc Murtry, Jack kerouac, Hunter S Thompson, Charles Dickens, Thomas Hardy, Simon Winchester, Graham Greene, Poetry and much much more
- Movies & TV
- The Wire, The Walking Dead, Scrubs, Family Guy, American Dad, Futurama, King of the Hill, Lost, Sopranos, House, Weeds, X Files, Father Ted, The Office, The It Crowd, Michael Palin Doco's. BBC . Films-The Crow, Forrest Gump. The Thin Red Line, Cinema Paradiso, Stand By Me, Anchorman, Step Broth
- Ummm the olympics prefer going for a walk or a bike ride to sitting around watching it
- Other Interests
- walking-not the most sure footed person but it is one of my favourite things to do. cycling have done a number of long distance trails in the uk and want to do more, love second hand music/book shopping and would love to devote more time to seeing art, plays and creative endeavours
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if burgundy73 is online now.
- Get to know burgundy73 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 20 May '13