Gore Videl once said love was the last refuge of scoundrels... What a cheeky scoundrel he was!
Who am I? Isn't that the question that most of us are trying to find answers for? For me, I am undoubtedly 'A strange loop' (A reference to a superb book by Douglas Hofstadter). But that doesn't help you I guess. So, here are some markers, things that I do get my identity from and are important to me at this time of my life. I am very curious about life, am professional, educated, emotionally open, spiritual, very adventurous, musical, great communicator, compassionate, happy and with a very wide set of interests. I love forest and mountains, I live the inner city, I love connection, clarity, simplicity, and still admire the McLaren 650. I know what the meaning of life is (no secret really). I keep very fit, in body and mind and soul, run regularly, usually a 20k one each weekend, try to live in each moment, my kids have grown up (whew), I have fertile sense of humour, and am a fantastic Morris Dancer. Ok, I have never Morris Danced, and don't have a spare hanky, so will not be taking it up it would appear.
At a glance
|Summary||caerus13's details||caerus13's ideal partner|
|Age||56 years old||30 - 60 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC||Within 25km of his|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home, No, have no children|
|Wants children||Undecided, Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's, Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Religion||Atheist||Agnostic, Buddhist, Atheist|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Post Graduate, Diploma, Degree|
|Industry||Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
She will be emotionally open, adventurous, self aware, intelligent, compassionate, still learning about life. Not stuck in habits that confine, but willing to think new thoughts and try new things. She will be physically fit and trim and take good care of her body and mind; no characters left!!
- Female, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- I spend a lot of time writing and playing music, mostly in the acid lounge folk tradition, with Scandinavian / Celtic flavour. Actually, I do play a lot and write a lot, in the folk, reggae, world music genres mostly. Almost finished recording my 3rd studio album.
- Read widely, science fiction, psychology, climate change, philosophy. Just read about the amazing world of pigs! Did you know that pigs are closest anatomically to our species than any other animal? Love good fiction; too much to list, who cares, I love reading!
- Movies & TV
- SBS and ABC, commercial TV drives me insane (stupid ads) . Watch rugby union, documentaries, family guy, but I try not to watch TV much. Movies are different, and I love many genres. Ask me!
- I am a regular runner, keep pretty fit, cycle to work, done a lot of mountain biking, back country fishing, though not in Australia. I follow rugby union and have a wide interest in sports, but am not fanatical about any of it (Ok maybe the rugby world cup, but hey, that's only every four years!)
- Other Interests
- Music, writing, singing, playing performing. Organise quite a bit of stuff. Love camping and bush walking, the desert, good food and wine, long walks on the beach! (I made that last one up!). I do love walking, love the energy of the city and the silence of the forest. Love new things.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if caerus13 is online now.
- Get to know caerus13 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 10 Oct '14