Hi,I'm an easy going guy who likes all things cultural. Enjoy stimulating conversation as well as the roar of a live test cricket match or under 12 rugby match.
My interests are theatre and film as they are work related. I enjoy cooking as long as I have a glass of something in my hand while doing it. I'm told I have a warm and friendly disposition which is a nice thing to say but what do they know? they hav'nt seen the jealous, egotistical rampaging meglomaniac that I truly I am ;-)
For those of you who maybe still reading , I'm just an easy going sometimes cynical guy i.e Been reading some of these profiles lately and find it curious and funny how overwhelmingly wonderful, enlightened and charming some of these people are...how come they're not desperate, dateless and disfunctional like the rest of us?? :-) If they are the embodiment of beauty and brains and the 'milk of human kindness' that a lot self endorse then I'm definately on the right sight.
At a glance
|Summary||capricornrising's details||capricornrising's ideal partner|
|Age||48 years old||38 - 48 yrs old|
North Coast, NSW
|Gold Coast, QLD|
|Body type||Athletic||A bit overweight, Average, Athletic|
|Height||6'2/188 cm||at most 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
What I'm looking for
Female!!, never looses their sense of humour no matter what the situation and most importantly knows how to use an orbital sander.
- Female, for a relationship or friendship
- My taste in music is quite eclectic;varying from rock,r&b,jazz to world,easy listening and classical;where ever the mood takes me
- Reading a couple at the moment: The Scar by China Mie'ville & Love In The Time Of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- Movies & TV
- Where do you start?so many good ones.No firm favourites.Even the bad ones are sometimes fun to watch.
- Love most sports;participating or watching.I go to the gym regularly.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if capricornrising is online now.
- Get to know capricornrising safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 11 Dec '13