The best way to predict the future is to create it. Don't just dream about it, take a chance, you never know, it might happen. Be brave, make contact.
Stop looking for things and people who you think will make your life perfect, and start looking for the things and people that make your life WORTH IT!
I hope this doesn't sound like the last profile you read. I'm sure the copy and paste commands get a good work out. But there again, I suppose it's a difficult thing to do without sounding like the 'perfect person', it's true what they say, words speak louder than actions, it's who you really are and not what you say.
My job involves caring of others; I try to make a difference in their lives, it's really rewarding however small the change. I really enjoy what I do, and probably spend more time at work than I should. I have two sons who are in their twenties and I know that they are good people; they mean a lot to me. I like reliable company, but a sense of humour and the ability to understand that everyone is different and therefore respect is paramount.
I don't need my own space but I'm happy to do my own thing or share my interests with others if they are willing. I'm always willing to give new things a go however difficult the challenge; I believe change can be good when it is considered carefully.
The most important things to me in a relationship are: trust, honesty, respect, understanding, flexibility and the ability to listen and respond compassionately. Everyone is a little bit different; their needs are very important to them and must be considered whatever the situation. My friends tell me that I am organized, calm, precise and thoughtful. I believe these are good traits.
I like to be busy but I'm sure I could learn to chill out a bit more. I spent a lot of my early life renovating homes and have taught myself many skills along the way.
At a glance
|Summary||catchagrenadeforyou's details||catchagrenadeforyou's ideal partner|
|Age||54 years old||47 - 56 yrs old|
|Location||Adelaide, SA||within 75km of Adelaide 5000|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||at most 6'1/185 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Separated||Widowed, Divorced, Single, Separated|
|Have children||Yes, have children living at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Industry||Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
You need to be you and not pretend you are somebody else. Happy within yourself what ever the situation. Someone who is flexible, caring, honest and totally trustworthy. If this sounds like you then be brave and make contact.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Anything and everything. Usually tuned in to Tripple J in the car. I was mad on Queen, Genesis and Pink Floyd in the 70's, thats when I had long hair.
- My job involves a lot of reading (novels) for the younger readers, but I like magazines based on my interests when there is time.
- Movies & TV
- Happy to watch any movie but would prefer action/adventure that is unpredictable (a good twist). Top Gear is a favourite.
- I like most sports (have played many in my time). Like to watch soccer, AFL and Cricket.
- Other Interests
- Classic cars, house renovations, walking on the beach
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if catchagrenadeforyou is online now.
- Get to know catchagrenadeforyou safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 23 May '13