Having retired from rugby union at the ripe old age of 28, I decided that looking for my mishit golf balls every Saturday wasn't the way to spend all of the free time I had gained. Although please don't think that because I used the word "retire" that I was some sort of professional player. Let's call me average at best. Or atleast for now, I'll let you play up to my ego on a quieter night if you're nice to me....
I've spent the greater part of my life having a rather busy lifestyle. Between working full time, rugby and playing oztag through the week, I rarely had a free moment. In saying that, I always tried to find as much time as I could for the things I love doing. During Summer that used to be my boat, I liked to think of her as the love of my life.... Unfortunately, we had to part ways last Summer but I'm hoping to look at another boat in the next year or two. So it looks like I'm back to spending my Saturdays playing golf badly. Surely there is a better way to spend your weekends!
Spending so much of my time growing up around boats and the water, I now live for the water and couldn't imagine living somewhere inland. I've gradually spent my life moving closer and closer to the water and now live 2 blocks from the beach. Maybe next year I'll get a block closer....
I really am that person that pokes fun at themself a little too much. But hey, if you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at? My headline is pretty much spot on. I frequently make light of things and I'm always trying to have a laugh. Don't get me wrong, I know when not to be silly. I just like having fun the rest of the time...
I have a broad taste in music. So to simplify it, if it's on Triple J or is classic 80's.... I'm into it
At a glance
|Summary||checkers83's details||checkers83's ideal partner|
|Age||30 years old||24 - 32 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - East, NSW||within 50km of Coogee 2034|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Very Social||Average, Social, Very Social|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
What I'm looking for
You're the boss, you tell me....
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- There isn't enough room, but this is what fits... Alt J, Arctic Monkeys, Beautiful Girls, Bloc Party, Chet Faker, Cold War Kids, Flume, Foals, Friendly Fires, Holidays, Jezabels, Kasabian, Last Dinosaurs, Lykke Li, The National, New Navy, Space Inavadas, Temper Trap, White Lies, The XX...
- I'm new to the world of reading... But don't think that makes me ignorant.... Currently reading a biography on Ayrton Senna and getting ready to read Parky's autobiography next
- Movies & TV
- Movies... Predator, Super Troopers, Point Break, Jaws, Batman (the one from 1989 with Michael Keaton...) and any of the Pixar movies.. Just about anything with classic one liners... TV.... How I Met Your Mother, Expedition Great White, Sons of Anarchy, Breaking Bad, Flight of the Conchords
- Almost all sports. Rugby and F1 are the two main ones though. I've traveled to Malaysia just to watch the F1 and plan to head to more countries for this in years to come...
- Other Interests
- The boat, the boat, the boat, the boat, the boat, the boat, the boat, the boat...
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if checkers83 is online now.
- Get to know checkers83 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: